Reviews for The Start Of A New Tradition
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I'm not the biggest fan of smut, but I absolutely loved the bit where the snow fell on her head. That was a hilarious mental image.
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
good one :)
RockingLife2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Omg...this was terrific...what s satisfying story! Well done...;P
damonslady chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
loved this.
EBOMIgnite chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I loved this. It was beautiful and ... truly beautiful. :)xo
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was just SO great and in character, and I really just can't. And the smut was lovely and smutty and just... your writing is so great, really. I love it so much, and so I'm sorry that this review sucks so hardcore. Ugh.

But yeah, this is beautiful.
silverfoxpunk chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aww, I love this. So romantic and sexy! Thank you.

This line made me laugh out loud:

Damon's mind instantly devised one thing in particular he'd like to add to their list. A vision of his tongue slipping up her sleek legs and between her thighs as she arched upward, against him flashed through his vision. Now that was certainly something he wouldn't mind adding to their list.

Very funny!

I think this is one new Christmas tradition that all TVD fans would like to start. I know I would! ;-)

Thank you again.

Silverfoxpunk x
Damon's Head Bitch In Charge chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
GoSpikey chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
New tradition, indeed!

Thanks for the contribution!

Lacra13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I don't know how I missed this from my indox...anyway, I totally loved it, as always and Elena was just...perfect, as always I ADORE the way you write her.
LoveEpicLove chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I LOVED their snowball fight! You always write their intimate moments beautifully. It was so nice to read about this new wonderful tradition. Really great job!
serenadreams chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was so cute! I loved it :)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011

i LOVE this. the idea of elena wanting to start new traditions is just so precious. it really means the most that she genuinely wants to start over with damon, and you wrote that so, so well. bravo!

and this:

"I asked you to come along because I wanted this tradition to revolve around you."

*sigh* *sigh* *sigh* exactly what i needed to hear tonight.

flawless :)
somethinprettty chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
this was really cute )

i always skim through the extremely smutty parts in fanfics, but other than that- it was really good. i can definitely picture the two of them tree shopping together. xD
kat chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Have I told you how much I adore your stories? This one was fun and so very hot. I think the best part was seeing Damon off his game and shocked by her behavior. I loved that Elena knew what she wanted and enjoyed shocking Damon. That was one sexy romp in the woods. A true Christmas treat and so much fun to read. Great job.