Reviews for The Return of Harry Holmes
JokersLastLaugh chapter 4 . 2/12
I have enjoyed reading these Harry Holmes stories and I found them quite well. I wish I could see more Hermione but she is obviously on her trip with Viktor.
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 2/10
anoher story in the wall of shame because it's un finish and it's there along with other idiots who quit on great stories of 2011
Layla Riddle chapter 4 . 2/4
I love your Harry Holmes stories and hope you update this soon!
Lilith Clarisse Pond chapter 4 . 1/15
Please update soon this is a marvelous story
MrWriter chapter 4 . 1/3
More dude, more
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
Omega to Alpha chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
And so ends the fine work of art that is this series, where Harry Potter's legacy passes down to his son, who will no doubt follow in his fathers footsteps, and then pass it on to his child, and then the their child, and so on.
Omega to Alpha chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
And to think, this all happened because the dursleys gave him a book...
HappyEndingsFtw chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Loving it! The story keeps on entertaining even with a second read trough :)
FB chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Wonderful!
ColeMacGrath chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Sucks its been so long since this was updated. It was great. Hope you'll continue
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Its sad to see that this series has reached an early conclusion
werd me chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Very good much better than the first of the series, which in my opinion could use another set of revisions.
Alara Phoenix chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Pure and utter genius; I've just read the other two Harry Holmes stories before this one and they're absolutely brilliant! Noting a fair few references to the Sherlock movies with R.D. Jr as well made me laugh that Harry fit into that image so well! I thank and congratulate you for thinking up an idea like this; it's truly a pleasure to read and I'm verily looking forward to more! Thank you!
The Magnetic Witch chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
I sincerely enjoyed all three of these, so thanks so much for writing them! :D
acelly chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
I've thoroughly enjoyed this series and hope there'll be more! :-)