Reviews for The Alphas Seer
Can you please make a book for Leah? That would be amazing!
Utau54 chapter 54 . 4/17
You should totally make a story about Jasper and Elena, I would like to read that.
scout.erin chapter 54 . 2/22
This was soooo good! It really was, but you know what you should do next? A story about Paul and his imprint!:)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 54 . 1/31
I'm glad you added this chapter because I felt it was a little incomplete. I needed to know what happened with Bella and Jasper at least. Although I think a few other things could have been cleared up as well, what happened with Edward and Alice? Also is Bella still being a selfish bitch or has she gone back to being a kind person? But I'm content with what you added here. :) great story!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 51 . 1/31
Oooo I bet Charlie wasnt happy!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 50 . 1/31
Oh Bella the only thing that may save you now is being the daughter of the police chief.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 49 . 1/31
Oh no!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 48 . 1/31
I think for this story her personality is good but I never saw Bella like this. She was me. Shy, never feeling like she was good enough. I saw myself in Bella, that's why I was so drawn to Twilight as a story. I could relate with the heroin. But for this story her nature needs to be selfish. And I don't like that she seems to be up to something far more than trying to get Jake back. Its almost as if she wants to be there so she can be bitten by a vampire. But its dangerous because the newborns don't have the ability to stop drinking her blood and Victoria wants her dead.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 44 . 1/31
So now both Jasper and Edward know they aren't with their mates. This should be fun! Hahahaha! Take that Alice and Bella!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 43 . 1/31
Omg! Is Leah Paul's imprint?!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 42 . 1/31
So now we know just how she feels about the Cullens! I'm glad she's defended them. The packs prejudice always bothered me. They don't drink human blood, none of them have willingly drank human blood with the exception of Jasper, Edward and possibly Alice. You do know though that Rose killed her rapists, she just didn't drink their blood and Emmett came across to singers in his time and wasn't able to resist either of them? I wasn't sure if you left that out on purpose or didn't know. Does she consider Bella a Cullen? Or does she link Alice and Bella in the same bitch boat?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 40 . 1/31
This chapter actually made me cry a little. You know I think you're the first person I've seen write a fanfic and put something like this in here for Leah. Now another author RachelJLewis has had it to where Leah was able to have babies with a non pack member but not the reason why she thought she couldn't in the first place. I like that you put this in there and it makes a crap ton of sense. We tend to forget that shifters are not just human but also their animal. In essence the pack may look human but they are in every other sense their wolf. And as wolves they follow a wolf pack in every way. The alpha male and female, the brotherhood, etc. so it stands to reason that Leah shouldn't go into hear around her pack brothers because it could cause tension in the pack with all the unmated males fighting for her and her possibly rejecting them. It would stop them from doing what they phase for and vampires would be running amuck! As for Jacob's decision on Bella. He's making the right one.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 37 . 1/30
I could just smack Jacob right now. Bella is not pack.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 35 . 1/30
Bella needs to back off.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 32 . 1/30
Looks like she can do one thing Alice can too. Lol. That is why the Cullens are richer than Midas after all. 50 plus years of Alice seeing good investments on top of hundreds of years between them. Brooke can help the whole pack too. I feel for Paul. I had always wished that we could learn more about the pack than we did. Its interesting seeing things from their perspective not just Jake's.
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »