Reviews for The Alphas Seer
I would love another story about Jacob or Paul but I would hope that you would make it so Bella is not the imprint . I also love the jasper stories
Cassie-D1 chapter 54 . 8/24
Omg I think I fell in love with this story! Lol it was perfect!
KaylaLove143 chapter 54 . 6/19
I love this story i've read the story at least 6 times.
bekish20 chapter 54 . 6/2
Amazing! This was great, props to you for keeping up and making 54 chapters! :0
Can you please make a book for Leah? That would be amazing!
Utau54 chapter 54 . 4/17
You should totally make a story about Jasper and Elena, I would like to read that.
scout.erin chapter 54 . 2/22
This was soooo good! It really was, but you know what you should do next? A story about Paul and his imprint!:)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 54 . 1/31
I'm glad you added this chapter because I felt it was a little incomplete. I needed to know what happened with Bella and Jasper at least. Although I think a few other things could have been cleared up as well, what happened with Edward and Alice? Also is Bella still being a selfish bitch or has she gone back to being a kind person? But I'm content with what you added here. :) great story!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 51 . 1/31
Oooo I bet Charlie wasnt happy!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 50 . 1/31
Oh Bella the only thing that may save you now is being the daughter of the police chief.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 49 . 1/31
Oh no!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 48 . 1/31
I think for this story her personality is good but I never saw Bella like this. She was me. Shy, never feeling like she was good enough. I saw myself in Bella, that's why I was so drawn to Twilight as a story. I could relate with the heroin. But for this story her nature needs to be selfish. And I don't like that she seems to be up to something far more than trying to get Jake back. Its almost as if she wants to be there so she can be bitten by a vampire. But its dangerous because the newborns don't have the ability to stop drinking her blood and Victoria wants her dead.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 44 . 1/31
So now both Jasper and Edward know they aren't with their mates. This should be fun! Hahahaha! Take that Alice and Bella!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 43 . 1/31
Omg! Is Leah Paul's imprint?!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 42 . 1/31
So now we know just how she feels about the Cullens! I'm glad she's defended them. The packs prejudice always bothered me. They don't drink human blood, none of them have willingly drank human blood with the exception of Jasper, Edward and possibly Alice. You do know though that Rose killed her rapists, she just didn't drink their blood and Emmett came across to singers in his time and wasn't able to resist either of them? I wasn't sure if you left that out on purpose or didn't know. Does she consider Bella a Cullen? Or does she link Alice and Bella in the same bitch boat?
1,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »