Reviews for Leaving Town
PhosX chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
I love this! I wish you'd write more.
Gibson18 chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
I love how you are juggling all the different character by bringing them in and out of the story through the other characters. Clever scenarios. You're doing really well with this.
Gibson18 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
HA! I love it! I like your writing style and I love comedy. Very imaginitive story. I look forward to reading the other chapters.
Cody the Impaler chapter 3 . 11/15/2003
Nice story. Hope you get the chance to add a few new chapters soon!
Andrea chapter 3 . 10/14/2003
Loved the game, and I love your story. I found it very entertaining all the way through. I hope you get the time to write more. :-)
AketA chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
LOL! Is Ghosh conceited or what!(that was a good comment) LOL!
Valcerist chapter 3 . 12/16/2002
Great story. Seems just like the game on a more story level. If that made any sense tell me because I didn't understand it _'. Well keep it up and chirstmas vacation is soon so free time there.

-)-
meh myself n i chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
1.) lighten up on cherrl i like the chick

2.) ghosh should die

3.) what the hell is happening this is good but i dont like a few charectors acion cept vivian...she is always like that so it makes no difference

anyways the story is good just lay off of the cherrl torture i mean she doesnt go spouting off like shes perfection in its human form

(sorry you just gotta feel for the poor girl)
Azuretasy chapter 3 . 11/23/2002
Finally you updated. Then I guess your not lazy and sorry if I offended you about something but you should know that it's not only me who reads your story. Please write the next one up and if you have time can you reveiw my Azure Dreams story on both chapter pretty please. Well got go and I do hope the next chapter would not take long. Bye and Please! Review my story again! I need comments on how to improve it!
Jon Cook chapter 3 . 11/15/2002
Bout damn time. This is getting better. Keep it up.

To the reviewer "me", I'm writing a Koh/Selfi story, and to "endo", you haven't read my Azure Dreams fic, "Great Dreams" yet.
endo chapter 2 . 9/5/2002
well that was just about the best fan fic I've ever read based on Azure Dreams. You did well, now write more, or you may lose all your fans. Oh, and maybe our pimp/hero should take on another women. Just a suggestion, keep writing.
Azuretasy chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
At last you uploaded thank you and you did great on the second chapter. For a month I thought you were dead (No offense okay.) well anyway continue please!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2002
I liked it, but you need to finish more of it. Oh yeah, can you kill Ghosh, i just thought that may make the story better.
AdeptsR2cool chapter 2 . 7/28/2002
It's me! Hey, this was a great chapter, but I don't remember you ever mentioning Bet at all... But you made Ghosh exactly how he should be. I can't wait to find out what happens in Haruka!
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
This is getting there, but I think you need something else. It gets a little boring as its the same kinda think all the way through. Not a bad attempt though,