Reviews for All Summer In A Day
BlackKiryuu chapter 2 . 1/16
Next chapter?!
pandadew41 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Love this story can't wait for update
katsumaichan chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Please don't abandom this story, I really love LOVE the relationship between Tsuna and Hibari because this is exactly like them! Your writing is awesome and I will be waiting for another chapter! ;)
PurpleSong chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
She is such a understanding woman... Please update soon! Ganbatte :3
oOKaKuroShipperOo chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
OMG, this is a masterpiece!
I love this fic so much.
Sorry for my bad English
I want to say more about how I love this fic but... I don't know how to describe it with my English :
_

Keep up the good work!
Thanks so much for writing this :)
Sleeping Jay chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Oh god. I love you. For writing this awesome piece.

I didn't read this when this was first updated because I was avoiding angst stories. XD

I love this chapter! The somberness and the unrequited-ness is so clear in the atmosphere. It made my heart ache. It's been a relatively long time since I last read a story where the writing REALLY suits the atmosphere.
Serendox chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
This is great-I love it! Keep it up :)
ezcap1st chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Ugh, that made me sad. It's nice that tsuna is being truthful, even though there's risks... I just find his thoughts melancholic. It's very depressing to think of wanting what you can't have, and not even seeing a sliver of light in that abyss for that possibility to ever happen...
manganime98 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
COOL! It's kinda makes my chest ache...but i love reading angst! Great story, keep writing and updating!
ciel1827 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
i like very much your fic, what will happen in the next chapter? i need to know. please update soon.

estoy ansiosa por saber como se desenvolvera la historia y como estos dos personajes podran superar sus trabas para poder llegar a tener una relacion consolidada

sorry for the spanish but write in english is not so easy how to read.U
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Very cryptic... I suppose, that's a girl's intuition for you.
Tofu chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is great! Absolutely loving it thus far. Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work! -
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
the first chapter is interesting! your writing is really nice!

i hope that in the end the engagement canceled though lol

please continue!
SushiLoverForLife chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
It was a very thought provoking chapter. It's been a while since I've read a TYL story because I don't usually like them, but I'm glad that this one was all worth it :) I look forward to the next chapter!
Sayuri Quinn chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Hi!

I loved that first chapter! I like the fictions with the TYL!guardians, I think they are more mature and their relationship is more enjoyable . I like the relationship between Tsuna and Hibari, it's subtil and strong in the same time, the scenery in the tunnel was very interesting. They're obviously attracted to each other but don't really make a move.

And I liked it! I can't wait to know what will happen next. I don't really like OCs but well, I suppose it can't be help and a least she's not "a mary sue" and quite frankly, I'd rather like an OC temporarily engaged to Tsuna than Kyoko or another character from the manga :).

Well, good continuation!