Reviews for The Secrets of Albus Potter
OhSnapItsMadison chapter 17 . 1/5
I'm crying at the momment. I'm just sitting in my family room, on the couch, crying.
OhSnapItsMadison chapter 5 . 1/5
Actually, Barty Crouch Jr got his soul sucked out by a Dementor in Harry's fourth year
Phictionmaker7 chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
I actually cried because of this story and started monologuing! Oh my gosh what a fantastically sad story. I'm so glad I stayed up late reading this; it was definitely worth it. I just wish Georgia and Al could have been together and/ or James and her could have a baby with Lily Evans eyes and name it Al. Wouldn't that be so sweet? Great read. So sad.
asp underworld chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
great story, sad but good. up date soon
Sweets and Dreams chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Please update!

I can't believe that albus died ;(

And Your story is pretty good
Rebecca Calzone chapter 19 . 1/13/2012
I get all depressed in a good way when i read your story. One thing though- people like Umbridge and Parkinson wouldnt have passed their maiden names to their kids seeing as they are females

love the story by the way!
nevillefrank chapter 17 . 1/11/2012
.you.i sitting in my room crying on my COULD HE DIE!even though ur a great writer dosen't mean you can kill my fav so i have to go now and put on A LOT of makeup so my fam can't see that i've been crying/:
SimplyEcho chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
I wonder how Georgia will react when she founds out it was her dad. Poor albus I hope he gets better
SimplyEcho chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Why is james such a prat? Ugh anyway good chapter!
SimplyEcho chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
He is coming out of his shell! Yes! But the end was like two steps back :/ I hope it gets better
SimplyEcho chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Aww albus has to leave? But he just made friends...
SimplyEcho chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Really good solid start:) it's really interesting!
underworld asp chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
really great read. its really suspencful. makes me wanna keep reading it. keep up the good work
Rebecca Calzone chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I didnt want to say anything 'cause you were making the vampire thing work... but im not a big vampire person so, im glad you decided to stick to sick Albus! And i know how it feels to recieve a review, i feel all happy inside and i feel this story deserves them! Keep it up!
Rebecca Calzone chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
James is seriously bipolar. He goes from loving to hating his brother constantly.

I'm going to miss this story ! !

U