Reviews for Oiroke no Sakura
Anon chapter 7 . 5/15
This is so interesting and unique! I LOVE your take on Sakura, and her interactions with Kakashi are SO hot! Please update soon!
Rinnala chapter 7 . 5/11
it's getting to the year point since update soon and I just thought I would drop you an encouragement. I absolutely love this story for its uniqueness (Kakashi)
I really look forward to the continuation. I wonder how much you are going to go into the learning of sage chakra, tbh I would really like it if you went through it so that teaching method differences between slugs and toads is described, but if you just head stright onwards to plot, then That would make me happy too. I liked your description and reasoning for learning in this chapter. You always get me to follow her thought process really well even though I'm not familiar with it.
This story really deserves to be continued. I think my perspective is being widened with every chapter, so please don't let this story ather too much dust, please?
Sakura/Sakumo is magnificent in this fic. And you portrayed her conflict pretty well.
totorox92 chapter 7 . 4/15
Why... why... why did you stop before they fucked?! I love this fic and I love you for writing it but you abandoned it too soon! I never realized I needed a male!Sakura like this until this fic.

;_;

You have created an unfillable need deep in my heart.
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 4/8
Love the first chapter!
Donni chapter 7 . 4/6
this is amazing
I didn't realize the update came but it was great
Honorable Son chapter 7 . 4/2
... This is so amazing
Please! Continue it whenever you can! It's one of the best fics I've read, and it's super interesting!
Astraea J. Rahagi chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
Awesome this story is pure awesome, more please XD
LeonaMasha chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
This was an extremely interesting story. I really would have loved to read more.
Thank you for posting what you have.
NatNicole chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
This. Fic. Is. BRILLIANT! *grins*
polyptera chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
This isnt usually my fandom... but its so incredibly well written and fun that I cant resist!
cursedalleycat chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
Hey,
First thanks for putting up the transgender theme here - there are lots of fics of swapped character gender, lota of bi/gay fetish but little in depth transformation on them.
But not this one - its being done masterfully
You shouldn't stop writing it, y'know?
Terahlyanwe chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
This is so well done and so interesting. I'm excited to see where this goes. Also: evil cliffhanger. :