Reviews for Oiroke no Sakura
mizukikage chapter 7 . 8/20
Holy moly. I truly appreciate your story. I feel like sakura most of the time.
Ugh I didn't realize the release of two chapters it's so good saku poverty hits deep
Oh my god update please cliffy is killing me WHAT IS THE MUCUS GONNA DO!?
Lalley chapter 7 . 8/4
I'm really enjoying how this story is going- thank you!
izzy5683 chapter 7 . 7/30
I love this story more please
kuu chapter 7 . 7/24
Yay update! :D
It's been a while since I last read this, the story's getting more and more intriguing it's sucking me right in.
Normally I don't like reading sakura centric fics but this one's a definite exception! Love how you portray identity struggling sakura-sakumo, gives so much more dimension and character, somewhat explains why canon sakura is that way if she was hiding so much of her inner self
Seth7 chapter 7 . 7/18
Interesting story. good job. _
yesplease chapter 7 . 7/16
Aaah I love this, I really need more gender identity fics in like...all fandoms but especially Naruto! this is very lovely and put together, I cannot wait for the next update 3
goldfishlover73 chapter 7 . 7/13
So at the end of this did Sakura turn back into Sakumo?
Other wise, this was lovely.
Jia you chapter 7 . 7/13
This is the fic I never knew I needed until I read it. Don't worry you ae doing a fantastic job of writing this.
Love this story! Please update soon!
wingchan7 chapter 7 . 7/11
... wow... oh wow... I find that I have little words at the moment. I couldn't bring myself to look away from this chapter. Silly Kaka-sensei. heh.

I can not wait for the next chapter.
Ie-maru chapter 7 . 7/9
Love this so much and am so happy you updated~!
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 7 . 7/8
Really unique plot. I can't explain just how much I love this idea along with Sakura's characterization :)
Cherry chapter 7 . 7/8
It's interesting that you should mention the bit about perfect chakra control. It really is unfair that when Sakura is a girl, good chakra control is almost expected of her because of her gender, and because chakra control comes harder for males, it's more valued when their control is good. That's some BS. Glad you pointed it out.