Reviews for Oiroke no Sakura
cursedalleycat chapter 7 . 9/19
Hey,
First thanks for putting up the transgender theme here - there are lots of fics of swapped character gender, lota of bi/gay fetish but little in depth transformation on them.
But not this one - its being done masterfully
You shouldn't stop writing it, y'know?
Terahlyanwe chapter 7 . 9/16
This is so well done and so interesting. I'm excited to see where this goes. Also: evil cliffhanger. :
Kurai Ummei chapter 7 . 7/11
This fic is great! I want to know what happens!
birdandthebell chapter 7 . 7/2
I love this story. Too often gender swapped stories fail to acknowledge the complexities of identity. Your Sakumo is really interesting to watch develop. This chapter ends so dramatically, I'm looking forward to if/when you update further.
SanglanteAlouette chapter 7 . 6/1
That's an incredibly good story. I hope you will continue to write it.
Vio14 chapter 4 . 5/23
I'm crying KAKASHI YOU DUMBASS HE'S (is that the right pronoun?) TALKING ABOUT YOU
DarkSwanKyuubi chapter 7 . 3/30
I love what your doing with this! Is it ever going ta be continued!? I want ta know what's going on with Sakura/Sakumo's dilemma. what's goin on with Sakumo now?
anon chapter 7 . 3/19
NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE DREADED CLIFF HANGER!

This is by far the most interesting naruto fanfic i've ever read in regards to gender and sexuality. i like how it uses a silly premise, naruto's prank, to introduce a more complex and a deeper plot. i look forward to see how the sakura/sakumo dilemma resolves itself and to see how sakura/sakumo understands themselves. the whole steamy kakashi/sakumo bits are a nice touch too ;D
Alumys chapter 7 . 3/2
You have a really interesting story, and I love it! I hope that you will continue with it until the end. And by the way, leaving us at this point in the story is really cruel. Curiosity is killing me!
LancerKyuubi chapter 7 . 2/26
chapter seven is such a cliff hanger I'm much to invested in the story now please keep going
orphicmist chapter 7 . 2/9
Oh gosh - I can't tell you how much I love this. This story gets right down to the core of me. I'm trans and this just... this is the story I needed to read. I've never read any other trans Sakura story. This is so important and so beautifully written. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Kushina-san chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
that's a really really interesting story...i had my heart clenching for sakura and her distress in regard of her gender! i can emphasize somehow.
Donni chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
You have a unique concept(at least, of what I've seen in the Naruto fandom), and you are dealing admirably with a sensitive topic. You are doing a fantastic job, and I can't wait to read the next installment.
gartter chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
This fic is everything I never knew I wanted I'm so glad it exists.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
This is such a good story! Can't wait to read more!