Reviews for Oiroke no Sakura
thentherewasIA chapter 5 . 15h
i need mooooaaarrrrrrr

this is really good. i've been searching for fic like this and this. this i the best thing i've ever read.

i hope you can update soon!
1sunfun chapter 5 . 4/24
Nice.
StuffedCupcakes chapter 5 . 4/19
I've never seen a Sakura centric fic that's delved into the aspect of her gender identity and I'm so pleasantly surprised and delighted by this! Just, it honestly really helps to know that there are people out there who will write fics like this for characters you really love! It's an incredible bonus that you have such nice writing as well! I can't wait to see how the next chapters progress!
FenrisNin chapter 1 . 3/19
I love your story and am looking forward to your updates... hopefully before I join the skeleton war...
Wicken25 chapter 5 . 2/26
Ha ha so funny
vodoodollz chapter 5 . 2/24
Omg. Yes yes yes! This was... is awesome. I need more. I adore this concept and the way it is executed drags the reader right into the story. Please please please update this soon. I can't wait to read more. Thank you for such an amazing fic.
kimberlychavez2014 chapter 5 . 2/10
Ne? Ya ever gonna come back ta this!? Outta everything I've read on FF this the awesomest! It's on my favorites!

I just like the way they both talk and deal with it!

Does Ino know!? She should! She is Sakura's best friend after all!
theodora.pyrene chapter 5 . 2/9
This is ridiculously awesome with each chapter getting better and better. I love your handling of Sakura's gender dysphoria. The Kakashi romance/investigation keeps the tone light but still meaningful. I also really like the blooming Hinata friendship.
Thanks for sharing.
StarEIz chapter 5 . 2/4
This is a really interesting story- I look forward to future chapters.
FenrisNin chapter 5 . 2/1
Please update. This is very intriguing to read. I would have never thought of a fanfic like this! Good job. I think it's very unique. :)
darkangel102860 chapter 5 . 1/1
Oh this is amazing! I love everything about it please don't give up on this story!
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
You know, I'm surprised I liked this as much as I did. I was expecting something kinda shallow, but this really sucked me in. I like the way that both Naruto and Sakura dealt with the situation, it wasn't over the top or angsty it was rather realistic. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this fic in the future.

AAA
bobosaurus chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
This is too good! Ive found a gem!
ilyena damodred chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
What a brilliant idea, I really like it. Thank you. )
ladybellacullen91 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Yeah you posted again! Urrah i love this story. I like how sakura is dealing with being a man! I really hope she doesnt get in trouble for this. I also like how kakashi is dealing with the inquire about sakumo.
I hope you can post soon. Im addicted to this story!