Reviews for When you Fall in Love Twice
Man, Rachel really just leaves a trail of destruction everywhere she goes but everyone makes excuses for her. I don't care what issues or pain she has or has suffered, doesn't excuse the way she's treated people, and doesn't change the fact that she needs to own her behaviour. I honestly don't know how Quinn can even stand to look at her. Someone that would cheat on you with your sister is not worth your time.
Alenairam chapter 9 . 4/11
I'm glad that things are starting to settle between all of them, and the new addition to the family, beautiful! Now Charlie should open her eyes for poor Becca. :)
Chopper79 chapter 9 . 4/10
I am like how Quinn and Rachel are so cute together can't wait for next chapter
I'm not really sure what to think, I like the story in general, but sometimes there are points that I disagree, like everyone always make Quinn like she is not in her right to be mad, and that she is so lucky Rachel chose her, when in reality I admire Quinn for wanting to continue the relationship with her.

What was done to her was a really shitty thing to do, and she had to endure all the other relationships, and she still want to be with Rachel, and obviously that's not something you simply forget or forgive, it's gonna take time but she is trying.

But anyhow, I want to see how this continues to developes, thank you for the update! :)
This story is so bipolar it's actually hard to keep up with. And Skylar or Charlie getting angry at Quinn for anything she does to Rachel is laughable. What Rachel did to Quinn was beyond fucked up and disgusting, and Rachel is the luckiest little shit alive that Quinn is even willing to think about giving her another chance. Yet no one seems to see that, it's like they all think it's okay that Rachel did that to Quinn. Rachel herself isn't that apologetic about it even. And Rachel having issues doesn't make it okay, plenty of people have issues, doesn't make it acceptable to treat people like crap.
Chopper79 chapter 6 . 1/25
I really hope that Rachel makes it, but oh no it not looking good can't wait for next update
LionAgron chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Good
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
I'd dif this story if Rachel was just a normal player without apparently telling everyone she loves them. When she says "I to be you" to Quinn it means nothing. When she plans a future with Quinn it means nothing. She has done that with everyone.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/16/2012
update please! damn cliff hanger!
broadwaybound2016 chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
I LOVED IT YAY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
TheTameDragon chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
god satan just fuck off you have Brittany now leave Rachel alone
iamirreplazable chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
rachel is so player
TheTameDragon chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
even if it is Faberry i still think its to soon to get engaged. i mean they have been together two minutes and they are engaged
yuri barq chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
I love it...

Jealous Quinn is much better than Jealous Rachel...make quinn jealous more lol... update soon :)
writting is love chapter 11 . 2/16/2012