Reviews for Moonlight
tracey.gauld chapter 21 . 5/23
What a great story! I've enjoyed every bit of it! Hope you write more soon.
ollie chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
this is by far my now favorite story! i beg of u please continue it! amazing mate great job!
NomNom chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
Omg that's fucking awesome *-*
I'd had to read the whole story in one :D
it's really really great
Thanks for writing this story 3
GiselaWV chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
I loved it! Such a great, sweet, but kinda angsty story1!
hslacer chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
I so loved this story. Glad they are keeping Lyca. Please continue to write.
STLFAN chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story.
Kyddo chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
woow how awsome! Now I want to actually see the episodes based on your story :))) keep going ;)
fanfickie15 chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
really great story! enjoyed reading it loads!:P
baby inuyasha13 chapter 20 . 5/19/2012
Plz do a sequel with them adopting Luca
Arya Willow chapter 20 . 5/15/2012
OMG! That has to be the BEST NCIS Abby story i have ever EVER read! AHH i just love it! Thank you for writing and being a great inspiration!

A.I.W.
smush68 chapter 20 . 5/12/2012
(clapping) Thank you for a fabulous story! And I like the idea of a story about them adopting Luca.
PinkBuckeye chapter 19 . 5/9/2012
Great chapter! I really like this story, but you had me worried a couple of times! I'm just happy they're back together. Now we just need a romantic ending-and I hope you'll do more Gabby soon!
Jay49 chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
Hey! I've just started reading your story tonight but I have to leave you a review already!

Have to say your English is a lot better of people who claim English is their first language!

Loving the story and can't wait to keep reading the rest of it but if I want to get up for work tomorrow then I will have to stop soon!

If I was kidnapped Gibbs would be the only one I'd want to find me! Hahahaha! :D
ZOE chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
If Gibbs is dead, I will hate you! ;) But I seriously hope he's not. Abby won't survive it. They need to be reunited. I have a thought on what happened at the end there, but I'll wait and see if I'm right. So, hurry and update! Great update!
Wylie chapter 18 . 5/7/2012
Hi there!

I really enjoy reading your story. I love your ideas and how you describe the characters. :) And of course: The cliffhanger.

Please keep writing.