Reviews for In Difference
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Whoa. Intense.
sorry for lack of awesome review power...
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Just the way MN is supposed to be done. I'm amazed!
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Very nice piece ; the darkness/detachment fits Near perfectly. You really have a way with characterization - it's amazing.
Unknown Personality chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Beautiful. That sums this story right up.
Awesomeness Incarnate chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
That was really something. A very clearly defined voice that's both yours, as the author, and Near's, as the narrator. Kind of dark and cynical, but it suits him so well. Job well done. I appreciated his reactions to 'normality,' and the way he avoids thinking about it by studying others from a distance and files his own emotions under 'different.' And Mello just kind of strips away his certainty and he's not sure how to deal with it because he's never explored emotion on a personal level that could apply to him. Loved it. As I said, job well done.

Pax.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Intense! O_O Wow I could really pick up the progressing tension.
Avianahelena chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
When your name comes up in my e-mail alerts, I drop whatever I'm doing and click the link. Your prose is masterful, and your talent for character analysis is stunning. You have a way of capturing characters' voices that I've always envied. Great piece; I love the layers of thought going on in Near's head and the matter-of-factness in his self-perception. There's also none of the stilted quality that sometimes happens when an author tries to write a character who's exceptionally intelligent.
TheAzreal chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Near is horrified by attraction. Of course. It all seems so logical now!

I love how he seems penned in here, self-contained even in his own mind.
Lectorem chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
You are an amazing writer.
aurawyn69 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
this is perfect in every way.

it's haunting, and beautiful, and unique.

i love your writing. 3