Reviews for Messes of Mice and Men
SPNgirl14 C.8 chapter 8 . 4/19
This part is like a mix of humor and angst.
Fearlee chapter 85 . 2/17
That's a good twist on the names, and their orgins too! I love this story so much!
Roso chapter 81 . 11/29/2013
Such a dark turn for the brothers. I got chills. Really great writing!
Roso chapter 46 . 11/26/2013
I love this darker look at what could have been. Really enjoyable read and true to the chatacters. There hasn't been a chapter I've disliked yet. Great work! I'm jealous :)
Claire chapter 31 . 8/14/2013
Loving these so far!
After "Mystery Spot", I can see Sam being off tacos and Chinese takeout for awhile...

I don't recall who wrote it, but remember reading a story written about the "taco snippet", where Dean spent an entire day slowly dying from food poisoning. It was both painful, and beautiful at the same time.
Moka-girl chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
The Lie to Me thing seems interesting.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Heh, that chapter doesn't seem to have much to do with the summary...incidentally, it really irritated me that in the summary you managed to throw together the words to two different versions of the chant so that you lost the rhyme. Is that so hard? Sorrow, mirth, funeral, birth; alternately sorrow, joy, girl, boy.

'Sorrow, joy, funeral, birth' does not work.
Fearlee chapter 84 . 2/24/2013
I always enjoy your one-shots! Keep up the great work! :D :D :D
1983Sarah chapter 84 . 2/21/2013
Nice, very creepy!
Giacinta chapter 83 . 1/16/2013
Oh my goodness. That was so tragic. Poor Sam.
Danbamina chapter 83 . 1/16/2013
I love this whole collection. :) Take your time in updating, because we all know that life happens.
Barranca chapter 81 . 1/6/2013
Chilling. And written so well. It's a hair's breath away, when you're living on edge.
Fearlee chapter 82 . 12/10/2012
More than half the time I feel like crying after I read these :'( But i gotta admit, they are so friggin' awesome! I love your writing style with the brothers, and I can't wait for another chapter! :D
X59 chapter 82 . 12/8/2012
These stories range from amazing to funny and even creepy.

How about a story showing Ruby watching a young Sam from the shadows?
Hundley chapter 82 . 12/8/2012
Very well done and incredibly sad. This would have been a better ending that we got in SS if the show had not been renewed. Good job.