Reviews for Messes of Mice and Men
1983Sarah chapter 44 . 1/30/2012
Very wistful and what if, just like the episode.
Catsluver chapter 43 . 1/29/2012
Another good one. '... truth hurts so much more...' great line. I love this episode too. Both 'Free to be...' and 'The End'.
Giacinta chapter 43 . 1/29/2012
AW, poor Sammy. He's had just too much on his shoulders since the Pilot. Undeservedly much.

Love the phrase "every day Dean's expression carries the undercurrent, I'll never leave you, Sammy."
Giacinta chapter 42 . 1/27/2012
I can't say I'm a torture fan but if anything could make Dean enjoy his "work" it's taking it out on someone who hurt his brother.

Alastair was crafty enough to realise that, and so gave Dean the right motivation to get pleasure out of what he was doing.
1983Sarah chapter 42 . 1/27/2012
That is totally deep and dark and very raw too. I can imagine that Dean would torture himself over this one moment, that moment when he finally enjoyed the torturing. It wasn't that he broke that bothered him, it was the pleasure he got of it and that lives in his mind, haunting him...totally captured my imagination with this drabble!
1983Sarah chapter 41 . 1/26/2012
The silent subtext and thoughts are so spot on with the episode.
Catsluver chapter 40 . 1/25/2012
Like the way you tied these two together. I went back and reread 'Free to be mostly me...' and then right into this one. They flow nicely together.
1983Sarah chapter 40 . 1/25/2012
Great idea, to carry over so that later on Dean can truly know, understand, and love his brother.
Giacinta chapter 27 . 1/25/2012
I recently started to read your tags and I want to compliment you on them.

My favourites are the sort of meta-physical ones like no. 27 but I'm really liking all your variety.

In your last post with the body-swapping; it's good that Dean experiences the pull of the demon blood that courses through Sam's veins.

Too bad he couldn't have before, as the condivision and understanding would have been positive for both brothers.

Happy writing. :)
ErisandDysnomia chapter 39 . 1/24/2012
So I have been lurking on this fic hardcore, and I've loved them all. But I just HAD to review after this chapter!

So, a body switch absolutely needs to happen.I would love to see Dean-who-is-really-Sam try and pull a bitch face!

Also, I wonder if Sam-who-is-really-Dean now realizes how much power he holds...he now holds the puppy dog eyes!

I want a follow up to this!

Loved it!

-Eris
CandyCakes chapter 39 . 1/24/2012
This would be the most awesome episode ever ! I know J & J could pull this off. Oh well, one can always dream! Thanks for the great story!
Catsluver chapter 39 . 1/24/2012
Yes this could be a fun episode. It's been suggested. Wonder if it will ever happen.

Nice take on the body swap.
1983Sarah chapter 39 . 1/24/2012
Now THIS is what I wanted to see when they said there was going to be a body swap episode. Not that the other was bad just...this is what I wanted, the comical differences the brothers find as well as some real learning.
Casismyfavorite chapter 38 . 1/23/2012
I just finished all the chapters in one sitting and they are all amazing! Each one is so cannon and in character, I feel like I am getting a deeper understanding. Very well-written :)
1983Sarah chapter 38 . 1/23/2012
I love how certain Castiel seems of everything and how equally certain, although with some fear, Dean is of saving his brother.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »