Reviews for Messes of Mice and Men
AlElizabeth chapter 80 . 3/16/2012
These one-shot/drabbles are really very good. Some of them are humorous and others are sad and yet others make me angry! There is a good mix of everything in here- and they are well written and it feels as though you've put a lot of thought into many of them. Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to the next one!
Meggin Lane chapter 79 . 3/15/2012
I always thought that God made the Winchester brothers to show Michael and Lucifer just how two brothers should be to each other.

You put that into beautiful words.
Nyx Ro chapter 79 . 3/15/2012
I like it! ;-D
AlxM chapter 79 . 3/15/2012
Awwwww.. :P
stilljustme chapter 57 . 3/14/2012
hey there!

i'm actually officially out...there are no words to explain how great this is. How great and funny and heartbreaking and just incredibly ...yeah, and it's this word I can't find. Something like unbelievably great, but with a better sound. i hope i find the word when i'm done really really good
Catsluver chapter 77 . 3/14/2012
As always... Good one. I like the way you do gender swap. Especially Sam taking on the *ass hats* in the parking lot. Not a helpless female!
Nitroglycerin chapter 77 . 3/13/2012
["Dean," Castiel nudged him with an elbow.]

[Sam blushed a brilliant shade of red and promptly rammed his elbow into Dean's solar plexus.]

[He wasn't quick enough to dodge the second elbow either.]

Conclusion: Elbows do NOT spread the spell. -
Meggin Lane chapter 76 . 3/12/2012
Oh this is just perfect! (LOL)

Normally, I don't go for the 'lets make fun of women by turning the Winchesters into one' type stories. And I was beginning to bristle at the usual references of chocolate dependency until you wrote that Sam brushed Cas's hand and he discovered the spell was contagious...

I started grinning. And could just picture the wide deep dimpled smile on Sam's face and the look of wide eyed fear begin on Dean's as Sam spread his arms wide and offered him a hug!

Had I been drinking chocolate milk I would have decorated my keyboard with the spray (LOL)

Thanks, I needed that laugh.
tanya chapter 63 . 3/12/2012
i have been thinkng of sam going nuts myself,pondrng on many diffrnt ways dean would heal him back.i found ur idea realy awesome the best maybe anyone could come out much i want this to be the actual part of the for the series writer,sometimes ur ideas r better then them.

outstandng peice of work,keep it up...
tanya chapter 33 . 3/12/2012
i read all of urs writngs before but this one's the best till almost made me cry an u knw many of the great novels couldn't do way sam trust dean couldn't be shown better than this. it's just an awesome piece of writng.

i love ur writng

keep up the good work.
CandyCakes chapter 76 . 3/12/2012
I like this story very much, you so have to turn Dean into a woman! Please?
Nyx Ro chapter 76 . 3/12/2012
ROTFLMAO! ;-D
SaliHall chapter 76 . 3/12/2012
Very Funny!

Sali
Fearlee chapter 75 . 3/9/2012
*sad face* Gabriel...I miss his trickster ways...love how you bring up those characters we've forgotten about! Keep up the good work!
Catsluver chapter 75 . 3/8/2012
I always liked the contrast between the Angels and the Winchesters. Lucifer and Michael couldn't forgive each other but Sam and Dean always did... always will. And the Angels could never quite understand that difference.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »