Reviews for Messes of Mice and Men
1983Sarah chapter 75 . 3/8/2012
So horrific and yet so amazingly steadfast. Great work!
Meggin Lane chapter 75 . 3/8/2012
This was great! I never noticed the moment when Sam had his resolve about never breaking the way Lucifer thought he would. The show didn't make a big deal about how strongly Sam was effected by Gabriels Death at Lucifers hand.

But knowing the bond the brothers have it makes sense that for Sam, Lucifer could put him through every horrible thing imaginable but killing Dean...there isn't a place in Sam's brain with any wiring that would ever lead to that out come.
1983Sarah chapter 74 . 3/7/2012
You really did a great job making Lucifer sympathetic. In this story I could feel the loss that he was thinking of and his desire that the outcome would have been something else. Bravo!
Meggin Lane chapter 73 . 3/6/2012
Samuel being afraid of Sam sounds closer to the truth than staying away from Dean because he wanted to "honor" Sam's wishes.
Fearlee chapter 73 . 3/6/2012
Fantastic, as usual! :) After just watching season 1 with my younger brother, I really miss John Winchester :( I wish he had stayed around longer...
Catsluver chapter 73 . 3/6/2012
Loved Soulless Sam. It was exciting to see Sam being so strong and scary. What a great character he was.

And loved to hate Samuel... coniving bastard!

Nice exploration into the minds of both characters in these last two drabbles.
Giacinta chapter 73 . 3/6/2012
Way to go, Sammy.

I just love the boys in protective mode and I have a really soft spot for Soulless Sam.

Even without his soul he felt the pull to safeguard his brother from his creepy gramps and when he did meet up with Dean he wanted his brother with him.
1983Sarah chapter 73 . 3/6/2012
Gotta agree, I wouldn't mess with soulless Sam, esp. when it came to Dean. Samuel was one crazy SOB, for sure, but even he realized that something was up with Sam, but it's like he liked it because it meant that Sam would do pretty much whatever he asked and whatever was necessary for the hunt to be completed. Great work!
anaon chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
Prettey please write more of Supernatural and 'Lie to me' Please please. Thank you.
1983Sarah chapter 72 . 3/5/2012
Scary, soulless Sam dealing with Samuel, great job. I love how even with his soul missing Sam still finds some part of himself protecting Dean and wanting what's best for him.
Catsluver chapter 71 . 3/4/2012
Oh. Good take on Adam's Hell and both brothers sacrifice. Angels really are Dicks! (in this mythology, anyway)
Catsluver chapter 70 . 3/4/2012
Falling behind on my reading and just now catching up. I love the way you draw the similarities for Dean with each person... Jonh, Sam and Bobby and then break Dean open at the end. So emotional. Love this format.
Fearlee chapter 71 . 3/2/2012
It's sad how they never mention Adam in the Cage, and how Sam never says anything about him. I think that this is right though. It's something Sam would do. Once again, I love all the short one-shots, and please update soon!
1983Sarah chapter 71 . 2/29/2012
Love the Adam point of view. They sorta have forgotten all about the fact that they (writers) have left Adam down in the pit, and, although Sam and Dean didn't really know Adam, it seems like they would at least try and do something to help him!
1983Sarah chapter 70 . 2/28/2012
So spot on for Dean, he's never been able to let go of Sam and it's what keeps them together and strong as a unit.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »