Reviews for Keep Away
Zetta chapter 1 . 2/6
Really enjoyed reading this. Great story idea, well written too. Loved that Sam called Bobby for help, and that their fellow hunters teamed up to help protect Sam and help John. Nice interaction between all.
A couple minor things. The boys didn't discover Devil's Traps until that episode in season 1. Prolog should be Prologue. Last- I wish you'd broken it up into chapters instead of one long page with chapter breaks. I had a hard time stopping when i was supposed to go back to work, and I usually use the chapter breaks as a pausing point. Really enjoyed reading this. :) Thanks for sharing!
mngrue chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Well, this was fantastic! Excellent work with this one. I love when teen Sammy is resourceful, rather than inept : )
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Such a cute story, I loved the ending. I think it's just because I love happy endings but I loved the plot and it was very well written.
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is a great story. I really liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
i love this story, but i really love that you left the mushy father son speak out at the end. this ending is much better
IrishNun chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Having all the chapters stuck into one large story makes it difficult to review. I had to read the whole story because I can only make one review at the end.

So, here’s what I thought;

I loved your descriptions of Sam’s struggle with John and Dean especially in Chapter 4 when he wondered if John would try to hurt Dean if the spell was casted the other way. So sweet. And in chapter 6 when Sam said “He wants another Dean”, my heart melted.

I loved Tilda, the psychic hooker, in chapter 6. What a character? Your descriptions were so good it was like she was standing in front of me… although I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing! Her ‘guest’ after Bobby made me laugh out loud.

And of course, I totally loved when John finally came out of his curse to hug Sam. Aww! You’re right about leaving John & Sam’s conversation to our imagination, it would make the story too long & it was nicer to leave the story on Dean.

Great job.
hotshow chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I thought this was an excellent story. Very well done. I'm looking forward to reading more stories you hopefully will write on Supernatural.

Thank you.
threedays chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is AWESOME! I really didn't intend to sit down and read the whole thing start to finish, but - wow! I'm so impressed on so many levels. The writing is excellent, the characterization of the Winchesters and their hunter friends is just delightful, and the plot is thoroughly engaging. So, so good!