Reviews for Tomorrow's Picture
zivaisthetype chapter 35 . 3/22/2013
I love you!
csilivili12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Tony glued McGee to his keyboard
Guest chapter 35 . 2/14/2013
I never thought this story would be so relatable and amazing. But it is and it has given me such insight on my life
Alora Blench chapter 35 . 2/13/2013
I like the ending it sweat, but who the hell is trying to kill the team and why does McGee have to have the boe boe? You just want to hug him all better. Oh ya sorry it took so long to read and happy Vday :) 3
4lex2316 chapter 35 . 1/27/2013
Looking forward to the next cappie
Violet17268 chapter 35 . 1/24/2013
Omigosh dude! Awesome chapter! Cannot wait to read more! This is a really great story... Someone should hug you, y'know? Not to sound creepy..Everyone needs hugs. *Hugs* Aaaanyway, pretty please update soon.
Miss Suave chapter 35 . 1/21/2013
Ziva, baby, you dont give yourself enough credit. Dont blame yourself! Update soon!
Abbi4Raie chapter 35 . 1/21/2013
Everytime I see in my hotmail inbox that this fic has been updated, I get so excited, and you never let me down. An amazing story with magnificent(writing that reminded me of Sleeping Beauty, lol) writing.
NCIStivaLOVE chapter 35 . 1/21/2013
asdfghjkl; MEL! Definately worth the wait! This is sooo ammmaaazzinnggg! but my poor bby... she just can't catch a break :( Can't wait for the next chapter :D X 3
countrynciscatlover chapter 35 . 1/20/2013
I like it. It was a Abby Ziva chapter, I like the ending. One of the best chapters yet in this story. :)
Craftygirl11 chapter 35 . 1/20/2013
Well I hope that Ziva gets better from being depressed. I hope that McGee gets better too. I am still with this story don't you worry. Update whenever you can.
hp39story chapter 35 . 1/20/2013
It's so sad that Ziva blames herself for everything. I just kinda noticed that she's acting differently than she normally would. And I guess that's good, because it means that she's changing, and that's good because if a story had no change, it would be really boring. But it's really good.
I like the Ziva/Abby talk. Even though it was mostly one-sided.
I can't help wondering if the only way she will see it's not her fault is if someone else says it's her fault, just to satisfy her. And when that happens, she'll realize how stupid it sounds. But since no one's saying it, she is really pressing the fact that she thinks she is to blame for everything. Just my prediction :)
When he said take-out, I was so thinking Chinese food. And then they were eating Chinese food, and I was like *fist pump* "yesssss".
The "I am no help, am I?" surprised me.
Good writing! I know you'll update when you can. I mean, I don't write when I don't have the motivation or inspiration to. So whenever you get to it, you'll get to it. But the update made me happy :)
Violet chapter 35 . 1/20/2013
I'm a lazy ass so I ain't gonna log in haha. Well, amazing chap :) and sweet Zabby :,D that was amazing!
Thanks honey!
-Vi
SavvyCatJ chapter 35 . 1/20/2013
So glad you updated! Don't feel bad, I haven't updated in a year cause I'm a lazy ass also haha. I loved the scene with McGee and Ziva. It was cute. :) love ya Mel! 3
livyisnotfromtheshire chapter 35 . 1/20/2013
Awww!

It sounds to me like our Ziva is suffering from depression :( I hope she remembers what happened before the explosion!

Hmmm...If Ziva is clinically depressed, I think Tony needs to notice. I mean, 1 suicide attempt already, antisocial behavior, mood swings...open your eyes, DiNozzo! Lolz XP

But here's an idea; Tony gets so worried, he sends her to a shrink or something, and Ziva remembers before the explosion? Or something happens to lift her spirits?

I got your PM, my Deviant Art name is LivyRox (big surprise there) and I'll reply fully later, it's almost 1am and I have school in the morning .

But yeah, great chapter, keep 'em coming!
-Livy xoxo