Reviews for Tomorrow's Picture
killianspirateprincess chapter 35 . 1/20/2013
asdfghjkl awww the ZABBY MEL THE ZABBY! IT'S ADORABLE AND THE TIVA AND JUST ASDFGHJKL33333

I feel so bad for Ziva I just want to hug her and tell her how perfect she is and for her to stop beating herself up because she can't be 100000% perfect I mean she has to give herself a little slack and just *sighs*

Wonderful chapter Caramel :P and I'm so glad you didn't hurt McGee! Not that you would want to but you do love torturing people so I wouldn't put it past you ;)
Guest chapter 35 . 1/20/2013
Ah-ma-zing! Great chapter :)
Catherine chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Yeah! They said I love you! *Does Happy Dance* Ok now I'm serious *Tries to make a serious face, but fails* Hehehe...They said I love you... Haha. Nice chapter, really liked it! -
Cece chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
They should make this one of the episodes, its REALLY good :)
Cece chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Love it! Keep it up, and love how she found out about that Agent chick, I hated her (No offense), and am really glad that was not Tony's face getting eating of by her...
Cece chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Yeah! Tiva action!
Cece chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Awww, Not Abby :(
Really like this story keep it up :)
Cece chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I really like this story, keep up the good work! :) Check me out on wattpad Imweightless2012 , and you should also update it on there too! :)
conservativegirl chapter 34 . 12/11/2012
Awwww, great chapter!:) sorry I'm so late on it
burningbridges97 chapter 34 . 12/9/2012
hey i know i'm late in doing this i'm just, you know... lazy and such... and i'm too lazy to log in, but... safsdlfkdsfiea;dkkdafl;jsd "i love you infinity" i'm crying ok why do you do this!? you're a jerk. but i love you. 3333333 AND THANKS FOR THE BDAY DEDICATION I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU 333333 you're perfect and i love you ok i love you this chapter was perfect and i'm just a lazy poo and didn't review earlier i don't know why and i'm just a poo i'm sorry

ALL OF THE FEELINGS WITH THE TALI AND THE TIVA AND THE asdfghjkl;

did i mention that i love you?
Reyna Yun-Farron chapter 34 . 12/9/2012
Awww... The ending is so nice. Tali is a sweet little girl. It is sad she died. And Ziva and Tony and all of them never get boring. I 3 this story.
Reyna Yun-Farron chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
LOVE THE TIVA AND FIGHT MOMENT!3 !HATE CARLA!
Reyna Yun-Farron chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
"I instantly felt sick." Oh yeah Ziva, I would to... LOL
hp39story chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Aw, that was so cute! I loved how you incorporated what Shell Shock had said about Tali a few weeks ago (unless it was just a very wild guess, much like Tony's) and took it in your own direction. I really liked how you also connected that with her time in Morocco when she was singing.
At the end, I think you forgot the word "times" when Tony replies, "I love you infinity."
I loved how you made her remember things like she was there, bringing us readers into that with her. It makes the memory all the more intense to us. Really cool chapter! :)
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Oh dear lord. Thank god no one's home. I don't need anyone wondering why I'm sniffling like a baby. Seriously. This is just so beautiful, with the whole "step on my feet" thing and Ziva bursting through with her confessions and oh my god I can't even. Beautiful job Mel, as always, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
-Vi