Reviews for Insert Insane Holodeck Invasion Here
Smoke chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I've poked around a few society stories now, and I like this one because the canon characters are actually along for the ride. A few other stories simply invade the fandoms because they need a place for the conflict to happen, and the affect (sp?) on the universe is barely mentioned.
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Congrats Robert! So yeah good story! I think holo Adrian, Willowe and Runoa were possibly the funniest things I ever read xD
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
What? No, " get the hell off my bridge"? You disappoint me. ;)

Anyway, I can't express in words the amusement at Runoa's glomp. I'm pretty sure every agent in the society would have put that on Suebook given the chance.

Can't wait for the next story!
complexities chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was a great story! I found it a little more difficult to follow than some of your previous ones - perhaps because I had some knowledge of the fandom, but I watched those episodes so long ago that my memory hasn't just become fuzzy, it's produced wrong memories. However, as always, the character interactions that you produced were the best. is a little like Phoenixia, in that she's written differently by every author that handles her, but the sense of mischief in your was palpable. I found the false Runoa very funny, and /of course/ Alice glomped her. Also, YAY ROBERT PASSED! I wonder who's surprised Alice on Facebook, though. I thought she would have posted something embarrassing about Runoa, but maybe beat her to it.