Reviews for Never Go To Bed Angry
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Great fic, I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So I've been reading some of your fics during my breaks from the pool, hey mommy also needs a breather while my 2 monkeys jump in the pool. This one is really sweet and had a beautiful and smart message, one that my hubby and I live by, but if Castle ever does this in the show I'm gonna trow something at the TV, I can see why he was mad at the situation and took it out on her which we all have done at some point (yes I even admit to that :( ) But it was so sweet at the end.
Imhereforthestory chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I think it is just so incredibly sweet. I loved reading it.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
You know I love it! :D This was so sweet; I always want to see all your stories acted out in the show!

X :D
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Very nice!
eesperas chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
damn...that was so good...crying!i can't believe,but i am!

I honestly hate term boy/girlfriend but that kind of relationships make me believe...love exists!

Thank u!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Castle's reaction to Kate having to stay at the precinct for a bit seemed a little OOC to me. Having shadowed her and been her partner for a long time, he would know and understand about her needing to interrogate the suspect. Gates was sure written perfectly, though. And the way Caskett made up seemed very 'them.'
neongreenninja chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
oh my lord this was asdjoilelkg;l i have no words for all the love i feel
1477166 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
AWWWW. Rick you asshole. Haha this was so cute though, and I love that rule! I follow it haha, never going to sleep angry. It's a good one.
keal chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was so sweet! It made me really sad at first, but I love the ending. Castle getting a ring so she would never doubt him is such an adorable thought!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Sweet. My mother told me that when I got married... that we should never go to be angry. Didn't work for us - we divorced, but it makes sense.
AnimalsAreMyCalling17 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I like it!
IBelieveYouLiar chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Cute story. The song you mentioned, 5 O'Clock, is actually a Lily Allen song originally, called Who'd Have Known. T-Pain just remixed it, the original is much better... :)
sillylissy chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
so sad, but sweet. would love to see some sort of continuation :)
AlwaysCastle chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
That was so sweet and adorible!