Reviews for Which Way
TheRealSonia chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
You're a good writer. The description of Daryl's memories are so vivid.
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Daddy Dixon sure was a asswhole! Very well written, by the way.
alibabwa chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Fantastic story
FrozenSoldier chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
The sentence about Daryl spotting the tracks but being unsure if it was just his mind giving him what he wanted is my favourite.

I used to do the flower/petal thing when I was a kid. It suits Carol, actually. Especially that she chose to use the cherokee rose.

Great story :)
FrozenSoldier chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Exactly as I would imagine this playing out. Daryl watching and Dale offering his advice. It's good that he told her about the dogs, and that she was able to work out what he meant without him needing to say it.

On a side note, Daryl's thoughts of Carol after seeing Shane and Andrea go off alone. We all know he must have thought about it at least once or twice :P
FrozenSoldier chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Ooh, this is getting interesting! Never read a fic where someone almost 'lets' someone get attacked. It makes perfect sense, though. What other way can Daryl find out if Carol wants to live? It's easy to say it, but you can't deny when there's a walker right in front of them...the temptation could be there!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
It's awful about the dogs, but it's something I can see daddy Dixon and Merle doing. It works for the story of dealing with grief, so I like that :)
Tomte Mushroom chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Very good, I can see Daryl telling the story about the dogs. How DO you come up with these great ideas? Ok, that's a rhetorical question... what I'm really saying is that I am very impressed with all your Walking Dead fanfics.
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
this is one of my all time faves. the way yo parrellel her choices with the dogs and their litters is amazing.
Rat chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
this was a beautifully written story, I love it.
Janne Doe chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
I hate it ended where it did. I would have loved to have read more, but when is there ever enough Caryl? lol Plus Daryl's dialogue in this chapter was pure gold... as was the entire first chapter. You had me hooked from the beginning.

Great work!
SmoshLuuh chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
loved it :)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Aww, that was kind of sad, but very good too! Glad Carol was okay!
Shipperwolf chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
*exhales held breath*

Goodness, you scared the heck out of me there for a moment!

I'm very relieved this didn't end up being a tragedy fic!

It was very bittersweet though, and of course, I loved it!

Thanks so much for writing these great Caryl fics!
Alamo Girl chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. Dark to a hopeful ending is all we can hope for with these two sometimes, and I love that she consulted the roses.

You have a masterful handling of Daryl's thoughts and tone. I can't wait for more from you!