Reviews for Demon Days
Kuroida chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Aww poor Jason! I would have loved to see him in YJ. Shame that it never happened :( Please write more Jason stories! There's so few of them as it is and this one is just adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I love the way you put in Questions line about Aglets!
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
XD "Control your nephew." You can't control chaos! X3 I wish Jason Blood was in YJ, that would be so cute.
Timetrixter22 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Poor Jason, poor poor Jason... Hahahahahahahaha, another hilarious fic, I hope you do more.
eternal mist chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
lol this was hilarius

and just a question... could you be tempted to write one of your ones with Klarion getting into a fight with Fate, and getting blasted away to be found by Blood who discovers that Klarion has lost his memories?
racerabbit chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Good story! Could u try and make more of these? they are so interesting :) Good thing I saw the batman series so I know who Blood is - I bet he's going to appear soon in YJ :)
Ryo-Hellsing chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Haha loved it! It's rare finding an author who remembers that Jason Blood and Klarion are in Batman together and The Demon comics. Please write more! I loved it :D
EpicMickeyX chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
IK! He is fun to bother isn't he!
smergrl3495 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Yiiii! Jason Blood! So often overlooked, but then a few gems like this are unearthed like diamonds from the crevice of a cave! I sincerily hope you continue writing Klarion and Jason stories. As a reqeust maybe could you write a story where Klarion is sad and Jason knows from exerience that only bad things are to follow from that so he tries to cheer him up. He could also try comforting him and awkward moments are sure to follow. I know, I know, but I am a sucker for fluff and hurt/comfort. Plus I love hugs! Either way I hope you continue, you are doing a wonderful job.