Reviews for Two Rivers: Beginnings
TheFortune chapter 34 . 6/9
Good history but just one thing because im not sure if you know: Kurapika CAN use his chains in people who is not a spider, he only can't use chain jail in somebody who is not a spider.
Ztk016 chapter 1 . 5/9
disgusting
derp chapter 8 . 5/5
oh
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 23 . 1/29
Holy crap. I loved Killua’s quiz. That and the theory that the old lady could potentially be making premonitions via her quiz is a nice idea
Sherlsepeare chapter 34 . 1/28
Yo! Kinda awkward reviewing so long after the story's end. Meh, you asked for it.

I honestly did NOT expect the ending. The whole thing was just bright and happy and even though flags of "separation" were there, I did not see this coming. I mean, how? An author who eliminates all (okay, most ir at least on the good side) deaths in the canon, deletes an arc that wiped out masses of people and killed certain MCs, twist the whole tale in the end? At the moment, we don't know how many friends of Gon and Killua did they kill or hypnotise or control, so it's heart wrenching.

And I seriously thought Gon just died. Plot armour was expected, yes but I thought you'll bring in Alluka for that but when you moved on to "burying" her...I was agape. What? WHAT? NO!

And yeah, sure enough, she's alive and we have a setting for a sequel so it's wonderful. You made the Greed Island arc reaaalll good. It was so fun to read. And you had enough romance it would be criminal at their age - probably why the sequel is set 5 years away.

So, I'm gonna read the sequel. I'll post a review after that too. And I know now the hard way not to keep happy expectations. This ending is a masterpiece my friend, and people who actually stuck with it the 4 years in writing must have loved it. I know I do.

So yeah, cheers, thanks for the story and kudos on a job well done.
Flamarow chapter 5 . 12/5/2017
Hahaha! So much blushing is being caused by this innocent girl. She seems to be accidentally collecting a reverse harem. xD
Flamarow chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
Gon's cuteness is giving me way too many smiles! :D

Even with the chapter being incredibly canon, I can see a lot of personalization and filtering that turned the chapter into something fully worth reading every bit of. Thanks for being awesome. :3
nekochanlover69 chapter 15 . 9/4/2017
Okay I'm not done with the chapter but I have to say why are you not using their names. And it is so hard to read this chapter oh my God.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/21/2017
Hi, I'm from Brazil and, god, I cried a lot if this sentence did not make sense and because I'm using the gogle translator but finally gotten into this beautifully sad story. I swear I cried for the love of God,
WiseGirl05 chapter 34 . 7/7/2017
This story is so perfect I can't even. You literally changed my opinion fem!Gon! It helped me recover from the heartbreak of the anime and thank you so much for writing it! Can't wait for the next update!
BlazerBug chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
i just read the part where killua is embarrassed at what mito-san will think of him and i remembered that gon and killua bathe together in canon
BlazerBug chapter 4 . 6/21/2017
Netflix removed half of the scenes from the original anime
BlazerBug chapter 4 . 6/21/2017
i like how this has the old scenes in it
January Bunny chapter 34 . 6/16/2017