Reviews for Two Rivers: Beginnings
ChibiStalker16 chapter 34 . 4/17
Oh my god I couldn't believe that it ended there like that. I was so mad until I read that there would be a sequel. When will it come out. I have to know what it going to happen between Killua and Gon they have to be brought back together. Please tell me that it will be coming out soon!
I love this story. I just wish you went into more detail into certain parts instead of just glancing over them. I would like to know more of what the characters are thinking to, but other then that this is awesome.
sloppywalrus chapter 34 . 3/27
Whoa whoa whoa whoa... You cannot simply end it with that! Geez Louise that's cruel! Well, on to the sequel... there better be a sequel! Gah!
StrawberryHeart chapter 34 . 3/19
I loved the story! It was awesome! I love how the story turned out. Please make the new story soon! I would love to read it and I will wait for it to come out. So please please please please PLEASE with a cherry on on top make the new story soon! I hope it's as amazing as this one! Gon and Killua they'll be like 17 right? If I'm wrong oh well. How will Gon and Killua meet? Do Leorio and Kurapika know what happened to Gon and Killua? Is Bisuke alright in your story? Is Gon even prettier and Killua even cooler (fangirl squeal)! So please great and fabulous writer please write the next story!
Jaide Wolf chapter 3 . 3/12
Awwww! Killuas jealous!
Jaide Wolf chapter 2 . 3/12
Hehe. Gon is so cute and innocent
Jaide Wolf chapter 1 . 3/12
Interesting first chapter.
Dyingofcuteness chapter 25 . 3/3
...*nosebleeeeeeeeeed*
AlyzaAnne0225 chapter 34 . 3/1
When is the sequel coming? I absolutely love this!
Royiah chapter 34 . 2/24
I swear I freaking cried as I read this chapter! I... Just... MORE! Please oh please write the sequel! This was just so awesome!
I could feel my tears come when Gon and Killua were confronted by his family. Will Gon remember Killua again?
Killua will be super cute as a girl.
ha ha.. Killua and Gon are sooo cute together. And Bisuke and her flying kick :D
I really like your story and I'm looking forward to reading more. Thanks.
Flickering Ember chapter 8 . 2/4
I fangirled for five minutes straight after Killua kissed Gon.
Five. Minutes.