Reviews for Two Rivers: Beginnings
WanderingDark chapter 1 . 10/29
Just finished HunterxHunter and immediately came here looking for a story just like this! Killua sooooooo loves Gon (it's so damn obvious), and it was a bit disappointing to not see any advancement in that department of romance. I'm looking forward to reading! :)
Canadian lamp chapter 4 . 9/6
i am DIEING from how adorable she is, thank you for another chapter ~
Canadian lamp chapter 3 . 9/6
this is so great XD i love your story so much, thank you.
Muito chapter 34 . 8/22
xKeiyume chapter 1 . 8/17
I totally agree with SlightlyYandereMelissa.
Writing about a heterosexual couple doesn't make you homophobic at all. How do you know she doesn't have any homosexual friends/family that she supports? Maybe you should stop looking for all the negatives and look for positives. If you don't like the female Gon, why don't you read a different fic instead of posting your completely unnecessary review on this incredible story. Maybe if you ACTUALLY took the time to read it you would like it. There are plenty of Yaoi fics, why not read those instead of wasting your EXTREMELY vacant time posting this meaningless review.
SlightlyYandereMelissa chapter 1 . 8/17
Answer to Marshmallow Fudge Up,
WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK?! Homophobic, transphopic, don't make me laugh!
Seriously, are you new to fanfiction or what?!
In EVERY anime there are genderbender stories and now you decide to bitch about it on this amazingly written story? *sigh*
If this is "sickening" you so much, go read another story.
But lemme tell you something: People write and/or stories not so that there is a "straight" romance and they're homophobic(btw, what gives you the right to call someane homophobic and transphopic?), but because it's fun to write about genderbender!characters.
Have a nice day.
Marshmallow Fudge Up chapter 1 . 8/13
I have no idea why you changed Gon's gender. It makes me frustrated that for romance to occur, it has to be a hetero pairing. Why couldn't Gon and Killua fall in love as guys? Changing Gon's gender for the soul purpose of there being a straight romance is utterly sickening to me.

If that wasn't your intention, then you could've at least kept her sex as a penis. Because you most likely made Gon a hetero cis (someone who identifies with their sex), then not only are you homophobic but also transphobic. These kind of fics dig so badly into my skin because you're so against a homosexual relationship that you'd rather magically turn one of them into a girl.
I loved his chapter.
keep hi o the good work
Can you write another story about Fem-Gon x Kurapika
Gon chapter 28 . 6/25
Make a fem gon x kurapika chapter plus lemon
kewllewk chapter 2 . 6/21
honestly, it got a little jumbled and hard to follow near the end there, but it was good overall.
meme7789 chapter 34 . 6/20
after i got to the part where you answer people's review i thought it was the ending and i was about to cry. but im glad i continued on. i loved this story so so so much! ima go read the sequel right now!
meme7789 chapter 21 . 6/19
Then Gon would be like whats a pedo? XD
meme7789 chapter 4 . 6/19
ok, ok, promise this is the last one. but i just forgot to add this to the previous review, why are killua's eyes emerald? i thought they were sapphire? well maybe its just me but i was curious. again, LOVE the story and keep up the good work!