Reviews for Two Rivers: Beginnings
Oooh. Kawaii
This story is awesome
I love this story
Starysky205 chapter 34 . 2/17
You are the most horrible person!
Who gave you the right to break my heart like that?
But seriously, the story was beutiful
I'll go read the next one now
-Star
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 3 . 2/16
Actually, Leorio was pissed at Kurapika because he was acting like a piss-taker by intentionally saying his name backwards, referring to him as "Rioleo" instead of, "Leorio" in the manga. Honorifics had nothing to do concerning Leorio's annoyance in their childish disrupt. It's okay, tho. I understand if you're more familiar with the anime than the manga. It's cool.

Anyway, it was a nice chapter. It was sweet reading Killua's little petulant jealousy over Gon-chan smiling at Kurapika. Lil man thought he had her around his finger already, *snickers.*

Nice chapter all in all.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 2 . 2/16
Not bad, my friend, tho the excessive use of Japanese phrases and words is making this a tad difficult to read. I have no problem with authors using occasional honorifics such as kun - chan and san to give their fics more of a feel of authenticity, but using ones that are less known than the norm like "Yoroshiku" - "Ossan" and "Sugoi" have a high possibility of grating on the reader's nerves since they'll have to stop what they're doing to look it up, thus bringing themselves out of immersion.

Also, onii-chan can translates to "young gentleman". and "big brother". Nii-chan just means older brother, so it made no sense for Gon to call two people she barely knew her older brothers. See what I mean about honorfics? They're not worth the trouble including so many in.

Mister would've worked just as well.

Good chapter overall, tho the characterization feels a little paper thin. This is okay as it's only been two chapters. Though I will give you credit for portraying Gon's ingenuity reasonably well
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 1 . 2/15
Gon's so cute as a girl
Giotto27 chapter 1 . 2/6
I like it! SO you are basically trying to follow the plot of the anime, i think?
DokiDoki0725 chapter 34 . 2/1
What! Noooo! I was hoping for a happy ending, ever since I set my sights and interest for this pairing, I thought nothing could get in their way. However, it turns out I'm wrong.
When I saw another story 'Five Years Later' I thought it was a quick skip to what they are doing in their happy lives... I was hoping Killua would meet the dad too, but I guess its a good thing you didn't go to the Ant arch with the two cuz I am not ready for that.
manga maker chapter 15 . 1/27
You should probably let one of your friends read it before you post it 1 you have a bunch of misplaced words 2 you called Kurapika a her other then that your doing great keep it up!
;D
V1ol3tC4teye5 chapter 18 . 1/9
I really like your story. I can't find good stories like this very often, so thank you! Also I looked up the name Antigone and I think it's very fitting.
Please send me messages chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Lol
Please send me messages chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Wow
Please send me messages chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Hahahah I hope to see more of hisoka too
Please send me messages chapter 2 . 12/22/2014