Reviews for The Human Doctor
BoLauren2014 chapter 36 . 8/17/2014
Love it, thank you!
Julielein chapter 36 . 12/13/2013
I would love to see you continue this.
Now there's so much potential in the seasons. Please go on.
guest chapter 36 . 8/10/2013
I liked this, i wish the interactions between Bo and Lauren really were like this in the show. Thanks for sharing, i love Bo and Lauren together. :)
Rtarara chapter 36 . 1/26/2013
Great story!
fiona249 chapter 36 . 12/19/2012
Beautiful. I'm so happy this got a happy ending.
fiona249 chapter 26 . 12/19/2012
Awwww. Well this just makes knowing what's coming even more depressing. It's good to get a look inside Lauren's head though. You're a really good writer.
fiona249 chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
This fic is amazing, I can't believe I only just found it. You make Lauren even more interesting and sympathetic than she already was, giving her character a lot of depth and personality. Thanks. I'm glad I have so many chapters yet to read!
weds chapter 36 . 10/17/2012
This was spot on. Great job!
QuickLookBusy chapter 36 . 10/7/2012
I've had this in my inbox for a while. I think I was in denial that it was over. Finally pulled up my grown up pants and read it though:) I loved all the little differences from the show finale. Amazing how tweaking a few little details can change the entire mood of a scene.
Anywhere the doc comes out on top is aces for me. Look forward to whatever comes next for you:)
blonderph chapter 33 . 9/24/2012
Thus was a wonderful chapter! I only hope that, someday, the serie's writers get a clue and make this a reality. They need to hire you as a writer.
blonderph chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Thank you so much for writing these stories! I have thoroughly enjoyed what I have read so far. I just love Lauren and, better yet, she and Bo together.
Kravn chapter 36 . 9/17/2012
Thank you for a wonderful story and for the happy ending. I loved how you used all the quotes from the two season and adjusted it to your story. It's obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into this for your readers and I for one, am very appreciative. Thank you. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 36 . 9/17/2012

Very well written Parts these last 2. It covered all the bases. Loved Lauren stirring Bo over being a Princess.

I wish you'd left the show scripts and have Kenzi work her way through the fact Trick was Bo's grandfather and he was a king so... It would be sooooo funny. I'm certain Kenzi would not take prisoners in her reaction. LOL! She would metaphorically put Bo through the ringer working her way through it.

This Part was brilliant too, loved your variation on the show's scripts. glad to see they survived. Dyson really does seem like a stalker. He has to accept Bo wants Lauren. It is a shame it ad to end...

Thanks again!
SoulAstray chapter 36 . 9/16/2012
Congrats on finishing a great story. Excellent job. I enjoyed this story very much. Hope to read one of your doccubus fics soon. Again, thank you for sharing this with us.
FrenchGirl chapter 36 . 9/16/2012
Very good story.
I hope that you will write ! Soon !
Congrats ! :)