Reviews for Someone Way Down Here
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Stories in second person are difficult to read. The repetitive use of you when it is talking about someone eles, in this case Myka, only serves to confuse the reader. Or at least it only confused me. It is almost pain full to read becaus of the head ache storys in second person give me. Second person should be revered only for cook books and instucion manuals.

I am not saying that your plot or anything where bad. They may have been just great, but I was to destracted by the fact that the narration was in second person to probery pay attention to the plot. If you want your story to be good change it to first or third person.
firedancer34 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Ok this was an awesome story..and hopefully the beginning to something a little more extensive? You did a great job writing from Myka's POV and submersing the reader into her emotions and thoughts. And I have to say...despite being a fan of both shows, the Colorado Springs thing just never clicked until I read this. Here's hoping you might continue this :)
ijzertje chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Good chapter, I'm a fan of both series so I like to see where it is going.
FORD B chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Great start and even better intro for her and the two Colonels to meet. Hope more is to come!
dreameralways chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was cute and fun and done in a way that doesn't interfere with either show, which strangely gives it its own kind of awesomeness. Thank you for writing it.
rebelmagnus chapter 1 . 12/16/2011