Reviews for Last Christmas: A Greek Winter Tale
Schick Merchandi chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
I am not logged in but it doesn't matter. I know you haven't been adding chapters since 2012 but, really, you have to update this or I'm going to have to hurt you. :[
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
This is really good its kind of ironic because the story is set in vail and I live in vail so the story is really clear picture in my head bit really good writing and I like it so far
Tigermusic chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Reallu intressting so far so keep it coming im looking forward to read more of it pretty soon so keep it coming :)
Mcsexielover chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
I'm glad it was all a lie. I miss greek and I love the idea of this story. Please update soon:)
Mcsexielover chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Its so frustrating!I can't believe cappie moved on so fast and that Lana of all people is his girlfriend. I loved the chapter though.
Mcsexielover chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is so sad. I hope they can work everything out.
CarolineSC chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Whew...so glad that Cappie didn't cheat! I kind of had a feeling he made that up, but wasn't sure.

Glad they had the "talk"...can't wait to see what else happens!

You are doing such a great job with this story!
CarolineSC chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
I am in love with this story so far! Glad a few people are still writing new Greek fanfiction!

Although, it does make me miss the show more!
jessec12 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Glad to see a new chapter! Looking forward to what happens next; update soon!
Lil'Elisina chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
What?is it really happened?cappie cheating on Casey...I'm still in shock..

Welcome back Dee!i'm really happy to read you again!

Can't wait for the next chapters to see what will come next...
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Great job with this story! I really hope you continue it!

I cannot believe that Cappie would cheat on Casey, wow...that was bad!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Lilylulu chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I haven't been to this site in a while and I squealed with delight when I saw you had posted a new story! I agree a lot with what you had Cappie say...he doesn't belong in DC, he's only there because of Casey and if he's not happy with his life in general, how can he be happy with her? I'm kind of sad that he cheated on her though :0( Even with as unhappy as he is I'm not sure if he would do something like that because he knows how that feels in a sense. OK, just my two sense...can't wait until the next update and see where you take this story. Thanks for the new read Dee!
Jessica98 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
WOW I like where this story is heading but it's kind of hard to believe Cappie doesn't want to be with Casey and that he slept with another girl. He doesn't come off as that type of guy especially to the love of his life! But keep up the good work! Hope to see an update soon!:)
jessec12 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
So sad about Cappie and Casey. :( But I'm excited to see what happens to them and everyone else when they get together for Christmas! :) Update soon!