Reviews for Invading the Invaders!
sgt-frog-fan-01 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
MORE PLESE!
VictoriaFirewraith chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
XD they attacked Fuyuki! u no there aliens, couldn't they attacked with a gun? :P i cant wait for the next chapter!
Viriri chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Pstachio? is he from the movie master of disguise? ok on other topic...awesome chappie!
DAW chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Thnx! its just a lot of authors like to turn off the anon reviews and it knind of bugs me sometimes. I remember that episode! Poor little Tororo never had a chance anyways, try as he might. He's actually my favorite in the Garuru platoon, which is funny cuz Kululu is my favorite in the Keroro platoon. Anyways, luv this chapter and i like how you use emoticons to help with the expressions of the characters.
TheCupcakeNerd33 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Rosieeeee how many times do I have to tell you, YOU DIDN'T GIVE MITATA A RANK!
Chuuriri chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
when will there be a second chapter
DAW chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Hello! Before my review i would first like to say i am an accountless reveiwer so pls pls pls pls dont turn off your anonymous reviews!

I love this so far, and if you dont mind id like to take a guess here and ask if the reason why you insist on writing Kululu's name with L's is because you descovered the Sgt. Frog series on Netflix?

if that isn't the answer forgive me, why do you?

Also, i ltheir names and the fact that Fumumu is Urere's daughter (even though he kinda creeps me out) and Teruru kinda sounds like how Tororo behaves except he's all cute and brainy and i think its adorable when he throws a fit. Kululu would be mad at me for liking Tororo when Im already a huge Kulu fan...

Anyways, this is great and i cant wait for you to update! W :D
VictoriaFirewraith chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
omg so good...cant wait for more

i like how Rororo knows tht she is just in a fanfic XD