Reviews for That Kind of Day
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 7/8
that was too great! oh man...I'm tired and sore but I couldn't stop laughing by the end!
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 7/6
Yeah, some people write him as a stuttering kind of loser. I always remind them about that one scene: "I am calm, and it's 'Doctor'." Oh, and that other scene: [Phone rings] "...which makes me think the rest of our profile is still accurate. Loner, invisible, outcast, boiling rage -SON OF A BITCH!" [Answers phone] "Hi, this is Dr. Spencer Reid, I actually can come to the phone right now with a very special message that your mother is a bi-"

Reid is a badass.
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 5/19
Love it!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 4/23
I thought Marie sounded like Rouge, her personality is pretty good for a character for Criminal Minds, Very entertaining.
Funny story. Loved Anna n Reid in kitchen.
hey y'all watch this chapter 1 . 3/22
Wow, Reid really sounds a lot like I do when I don't get any coffee. Though, I don't I'm quite as nice as he is about it. Anyway, I totally loved this.

-hey
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/17
It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out why the name Bolivar Trask is familiar.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Aww Reid's Got Himself A Coffemate! Lol, Bad Joke. XD

But Seriously, That Was Pretty Damn Hilarious & Adorable. They Bicker Like They've Known Each Other For Years. ;P

Great Little Fic. Very Cute & Funny. X3
Darkflower123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
So hysterical!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I have made two friends over coffee. Though when one has coffee and the other doesn't we gloat.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
that was beautiful!
sarah999 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I love it. Especially the banter between Spencer and Anna Marie. I'd liked to have seen someone try to get between them and their coffee, but when I got to the end, I like it the way it is. : ) Made me laugh a few times, too.
Thanks. :)
Seletua chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
lol, I love it!
psychobitchlovely chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Hey Cody was lucky to get interrelated by Morgan. I definatly wouldn't mind xx
tardissoul chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I... I can't even!This is too... perfect!