Reviews for That Kind of Day
Criminal Minds Queen chapter 1 . 2/7
OH MY GOD! I am still laughing!
Argentum Anubis chapter 1 . 2/4
I love how you described things- especially that part about Reid''s head bobbing like a chicken's XD
Reid without coffee is truly a force to be reckoned with, so I'm glad you made the lack of coffee a part of this story.
Also, I like how you gave Anna Marie a personlity; most OCs in fanfictions lack that and it can make the story tacky, but your addition of her (along with the OCs) actually helped the plot move along.
The team worrying during this fic: Where is Reid? Please tell me he isnt dead
Meanwhile, in a storm shelter not so far away: You are so annoying!
LOL
Overall, your writing style is good and this fanfiction is well written.
Thanks for sharing this and hope you keep writing ( :
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Terrific more please
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
that was too great! oh man...I'm tired and sore but I couldn't stop laughing by the end!
empty to be deleted chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Yeah, some people write him as a stuttering kind of loser. I always remind them about that one scene: "I am calm, and it's 'Doctor'." Oh, and that other scene: [Phone rings] "...which makes me think the rest of our profile is still accurate. Loner, invisible, outcast, boiling rage -SON OF A BITCH!" [Answers phone] "Hi, this is Dr. Spencer Reid, I actually can come to the phone right now with a very special message that your mother is a bi-"

Reid is a badass.
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Love it!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I thought Marie sounded like Rouge, her personality is pretty good for a character for Criminal Minds, Very entertaining.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Funny story. Loved Anna n Reid in kitchen.
hey y'all watch this chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Wow, Reid really sounds a lot like I do when I don't get any coffee. Though, I don't I'm quite as nice as he is about it. Anyway, I totally loved this.

-hey
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out why the name Bolivar Trask is familiar.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Aww Reid's Got Himself A Coffemate! Lol, Bad Joke. XD

But Seriously, That Was Pretty Damn Hilarious & Adorable. They Bicker Like They've Known Each Other For Years. ;P

Great Little Fic. Very Cute & Funny. X3
Darkflower123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
So hysterical!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I have made two friends over coffee. Though when one has coffee and the other doesn't we gloat.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
that was beautiful!
sarah999 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I love it. Especially the banter between Spencer and Anna Marie. I'd liked to have seen someone try to get between them and their coffee, but when I got to the end, I like it the way it is. : ) Made me laugh a few times, too.
Thanks. :)