Reviews for Melder
Valenntine2000 chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
I loved your story! . it was very intresting and amzing! it had the ups and downs which where perfect and evry thing! THX!
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Had me laughing so hard I was getting cramps! Some of the parts I laughed at weren't suppose to be funny but damn I have crude humor, sue me. Loved the story, Love your work, and you. Ja ne

-IcexIcuo
skittlesbaby101 chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww
*tears up*
so goooooood
Mana's Madness chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
Aww! So adorable! Loved it, it was well written and detailed, and it had a really cool plot!
sk84ndd327r0y chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
*cries* OH THIS WAS SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY! I LOVED IT! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! YUGI FINALLY EMBRACED THE LOVE! BEAUTIFUL!
Saskie chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
Aww... Thank you for completing the story :D It was a cute piece!
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
As long as Yami stops his theiving ways and treats Yugi right then I don't think they will have a problem with their relationship working out.
CandyassGoth chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
Its finished! That was a cute story even though it was short. They're together, Yugi might get a perfect job and Yami is on his way to being a good boy. Lmao weird saying but it fits I guess.

J, do you get tired of me saying you are awesome?

-obvious said words follow-
iAir Nomad chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
HOOOO BOOY that was a great read! :D I love all your stories, they're so unique! Haha, Yami made me laugh here at the end. That was cute.

I applaud you for yet another well done story!

Happy writing!
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
...yay! DAMMIT YAMI! DONT HURT YOURSELF! xD
Smazzi chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
This was such a cute story - I enjoyed it a lot, and I can't wait to see what happens in your next story!
EgyptsBlackRose chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
yay! yami and yugi are finally together and now talking! but is yami seriously going to stop stealing? i cant wait to read more! - please update soon!
CandyassGoth chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
Ohmyra! I almost got a friggin heartattack! Sheesh Yami...lol he's an idiot. I guess he was desperate to hear the truth from Yugi, and he did, even if it was a stupid move.

Cute though hey _ they so cute...
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Dude, if that happened to me, I would've punched him so hard! xD
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
That was cruel! Yami was not thinking at all. I mean sure he got Yugi to admit his feelings, but I'm sure there was a better way. Yami will have to do a lot of making up to Yugi for that. I'm just happy Yami is agreeing to stop his thieving ways so he can live a long life with Yugi. Hopefully he can get some rehab or Yugi might be the rehab he needs. Although Bakura may not be too happy about the change in career, but Yami is in love.