Reviews for Fateful Blessings
ShadowKat79 chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
So so so so so good, oh and did I mention so good. I recently came back to because I've read the relaunch books 3 times already and couldn't stop. Personal statement someone should write abound the missing pieces in the relaunch books if you read them you know what I'm talking about
bglad chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Seriously Jessie you need to write a sequal. It can not end like that. Wonderful story.
Jadeblueafterglow17 chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
A lovely story...I've been trying to get an idea of the dynamic between Picard and B. Crusher. Your story has some interesting points to their chemistry that I really like. Great job!
coraline-caroline chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
oh no - the end? already? I so enjoyed it. Maybe you can write a very happy epilog? :) or more stories very soon...?
Lochinblu chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
absolutely lovely!

Bobbie

Visit me on the web:Talk on the magnificent 2011 fan fiction!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
What? The end? Well does she live or die? Do they get a chance at a life together?
sonya c chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
I didn't want this story to end! I've really enjoyed it, thank you so much for sharing it with us. Now, work quickly on your next one:)
sonya c chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Another great chapter! You capture their characters so well. I'm anxiously waiting for more :)
wannabe2 chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
emotional chapter... looking forward to the next.

as a fan, i'm really, really hoping you have a happy ending in here!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Jean luc is the cutest. Thanks for the update.
Nikolko chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
Oh, I loved that. I'm a bit choked up. Jean-Luc's realization that he took her presence for granted was nice. Loved the parallels between their thoughts throughout. The kiss was long awaited and so nice...but now I'm afraid for what her reaction will be. Well done, please update soon!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Really nice end to this chapter with a prusher cuddle. Can't wait for more. Thanks for writing please update soon.
bglad chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I just finished reading all 10 chapters. Amazing story. Your charaterization is really good. You may not have known where you taking this story in chapter 1, but you have created a wonderful story. Please do not make us wait to long to read more. These last 2 chapters left me crying. Can't wait to read more.
coraline-caroline chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
so sad and so sweet! I still hope you have a happy-end for us after all! Nice to show that Beverly is so well respected by her staff
sonya c chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
What a bittersweet chapter. Very well done. So many emotions for each of them to process...can't wait for more!