Reviews for Making Memories
DakotahxDerek007 chapter 1 . 3/26
WoW! ThIs WaS aMaZiNg! LuVeD iT! CaN't WaIt To ChEcK oUt YoUr OtHeR sToRiEs! YaY!
Mina Cresswell chapter 1 . 3/12
OMG! It was amazing! And you're right...I mean,the books don't really focus on her honey bun addiction so I'm so glad someone did! And I loved the little Maria scenes and the boys with the dolls :D I couldn't stop laughing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
It was okay, serious rushed but i get that this was just a quick insight. One more thing, who's Sherry? Are you talking about Shelly Crane, or someone else?
Nox di angelo chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Great story, but it would be even better if you elaborated and made this into a longer, more detailed tale.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awwwww! The whole guitar thing with Caleb and Maggie was sooooooo CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Are you going to Update? Its really good.
xXBookNinjaXx chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Completely, absolutely, positively, PERFECT! I laughed so had at the Maria doll thing you have Marias personality spot on! I have nothing that could make this story better, all I have to say is you should do one for April fools and Halloween. :-D
outlawlover24 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
amazing! I hope you write more stories soon!
Toon chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I think this was so cute. I'd really like to see something like this happen in future Significance novels. It would be so great if everyone including Jen and Bish were happy. They deserve it!
Ana chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow wow wow. I cant wait till the book comes out. These little teasers are killing me... Slowly ;-)
Shelly Crane chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So. Frigging. Cute! Love it!