Reviews for Blood on the Flowers
castlejune chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Very well written! I think you got the POV just right.
ohpadfoot chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
If you set out to make everyone cry, you succeeded. Beautiful!
Lady Cooper chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Trust me, this is definitely making me emotional! :') This was fantastic!

Ps: I don't know what the tune for the lullaby is, so I used Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift feat. Civil Wars instead.
dustflare chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Well, you surely succeeded in making it tragic. It's gorgeous, too, and the first chapter even had a little humour, at least to me, in my twisted mind.

I really like your writing style, though this is only a sample. I'll be looking forward to some more HG stories from you(: for now, I'm pretty sure I saw another on your profile, so I'll go check it out...
Rainbow Zebras chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I read this while hearing the most beautiful version of Rue's Lullaby in Youtube and I've got to say I can picture myself, laying down in a patch of daisies with my head on my mother's lap. She'd sing the lullaby to me while bruhing my hair with her fingers, holding my hand and never letting it go. For me, that's heaven and the way you wrote this story makes me feel like maybe death will hurt, maybe a lot, but it is definately worth it for what is after.
rueprimgaleANDfang chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Oh, wow, I'm seriously on the verge of tears. This is amazing!
cindella204 chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Man, I was listening to "The Ghost of You" by My Chemical Romance as I read this, and together they were too much. If you don't know the song go look in up on YouTube, it's PERFECT for this fic. Wow, you're talented.

-cindella204
SpockSnapeStephen chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
This was so good. You really captured Rue's emotions and did a good job of explaining how Rue got captured. I'd always wondered... I definitely think you should have more reviews.
WrittenInTheStars14 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
I don't know about anyone else, but I CERTAINLY cried. I like this story!
Whistlewind Wolf chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Rue's imagination of heaven was simply beautiful. Very close to how I'd imagine it, actually. Her thoughts were completely in character, especially during the lullaby. Had the Games been in her perspective, I'm sure her final thoughts would've been like that.

What's this? Tears? Well, you've managed to make me tear up, but not actually cry. Heh, good job on getting an emotion out of me.
Firaga Productions chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Why you only have one reviewer is beyond me. This is beautiful. Great work. It's well written, it's in character, and it adds a new dimension to the already incredible work of Suzanne Collins. Awesome. I nearly cried. :)
Jeldaly chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
You know, I just got over Rue's death after crying for hours. Now you've gotten me started again!

Incredible fic, I need more!