Reviews for Sick Day
BlueBear312 chapter 26 . 7/4
Very awesome story
afterthestorm47 chapter 4 . 6/14
I'm literally going to die from the amount of feels this story gives me...!
afterthestorm47 chapter 1 . 6/14
Aww...that first chapter was sooooo sweet especially the endiiing! Already can tell I'm going to be in love with this story!
Ok that's ridiculous. She didn't string him along for years and she didn't parade boyfriends, she had 2 boyfriends, yes and ... ? One episode before Demming Castle was parading Monroe and never showed any interest for Beckett until Demming, and he was with Gina when she was with Josh. I hate when Castle is portrayed as a saint while it's all Beckett's fault, this is far from the case.
Kate's thoughts in italic are very annoying, and ooc
jennylovescastle chapter 26 . 3/29
I love the Story. Read it all in all in one Day and loved IT. IT might bei ooc sometimes but hey its fiktion. :) hope to Read more from u
CKL chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
I adore how much love you were able to give these two characters. I'd like to read more! Great job.
CharacterDriven chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
oh, Rick-in-a-towel, that is just unfair :-D
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
Okay I know it's been like forever since you updates and stuf and you probably forgot all about this story, but someone suggested this on Tumblr and I just read it and I had to tell you. That was the most amazingly spectacularly perfectly fantabulous story ever. With that story you surpassed J. K. Rowling as my favorite author. That was the most amazing story... I need more words. You are an amazing author and I am determined I read every single other story you've ever written because of this. Goodness gracious. That story made y heart flutter, made me cry, made me laugh. It was just perfect. It was just... Wow. You're amazing.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
'Parading boyfriends' ? Huh ? Not agree at all with this sentence ...
BigKahuna chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
Nice talk between Alexis and Beckett. Can picture this conversation going the way you have presented it and can visualize one where Alexis rips Beckett a new one before calming down.
BigKahuna chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Is this in the Aussie ad campaign for Nuella? If so, us Yanks are missing out!
BigKahuna chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Yeah Really do like this story. Dialog very nice, can picture Nathan and Stana talking, which is a problem for some authors. So far just enough smut to be fun without making me cringe.

Thanks for all your effort in putting this together
BigKahuna chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Another great chapter. Great way to spend a hot afternoon(er)
BigKahuna chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Funny smutty. Just perfect.