Reviews for Tuna and the Beast
xChaosRebornx chapter 7 . 5/10
Omg. I'm in freaking love with this fanfic. Like I adore it, absolutely adore it to pieces! Its so smooth and emotion filled it gives me goosebumps periodically XD.

Poor Iemitsu he's being treated like the boy who cried wolf XD and I'm sorely disappointed in Nana. It wasn't that serious for her to react so severely. If iemitsu came back maybe a few hours later with nothing but a bruised torso and cuts what does that say about Bambi tsuna? Who's nice nature, fluffy coat(hair), and expressive big bright eyes can quell any beast. Booty might get groped but otherwise he'd be fine. Nana needs to be pushed playground style. For completely counteracting Iemitsu and his tries at saving Tsuna thus having Iemitsu rely on Rokudo whom is the real villain.

Love this fanfic hope you update soon.
Aw they're so cute :33 Great story!
zombiw4queen chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Please Continue.
yuki chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Aww... :) fluff in everywhere...
I can't wait to read the next chapter
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
I understand you when you are saying you're studying for finals...sort of. I'm doing the exact same thing...suppose to be studying but not. How bad of me. I mean, pssh, who needs to study? *fingers pointing in my direction*. Yeah...I don't really but do...annoying really. Well, I'm wishing you luck like you asked and...I freaking loooove your story! It is so cool and I can't wait for the ending. . I'll be waiting for the next chapter
Natsu Yuuki chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
hmm... interesting... I like it...

well then , Please update soon and good luck!
Assasin8 chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
AWWWWWWWW THAT WAS SO SWEETTTTT! You made the library thing work in this story! Mukuro has made further contact with Iemistu! I honest to goodness just love how Tsuna and Xanxus are actually getting closer here! Great job, this chapter was just about perfect! Good luck with your exams, and update soon!
Mata chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Hope to see more please!
Assasin8 chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Awwww, that was adorable! You can really see Xanxus developing a soft spot for Tsuna! (We all know that Iemistu is gonna walk in and screw things up though...) Tsuna's attitude change also foretells good things about the coming relationship! Gotta say though, I'm in love with this concept! I read the summary, so I knew it would be an X27 Beauty and the Beast AU, but then it hit me that you were using the Disney version, meaning the castle's talking inanimate objects were going to have to be Varia! That thought put a ridiculous grin on my face right up until Squalo's introduction... All the roles fit! Also I love what you did with Mukuro! His words clearly suggest we haven't seen the last of him, and I don't mind that one tiny bit! I do wonder about that mysterious person at the end of this chapter though. Could it be Mukuro? Or perhaps Reborn's come back? Or is it someone else entirely...? This story is fantastic, and I know it's been almost two years since you last updated, but PLEASE PLEASE at least let us know what happens!
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
...You haven't updated...in more then 1 1/2 years...and you said that it'd be finished soon...It's a really good story! That's why I hope to remind you and so you can finish the story...maybe...if you don't have anything else to do...I really love your story and hope that you can finish it soon! I can't wait to see what you do with it!
Kurodekira chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Please update.
DragonSlayer412 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I hope that you are still alive. This story has been lovely so far! I can not wait to read the rest.
sanitysugar chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
This is one of the most in character docs I've read for awhile, can't wait for the next chapter. _
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
:D lol amazing as always! :3 though it did take a while xD gotta re-read this awesome story again xD lol :3 but yeah really adorable especially the cuddling scene xD so cute! :3 yep Tsuna you just define cute xD lol :3

Keep up the good work and can't wait to see how the plot will develop! :3
Arienna Natalitha chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Awwww xanxus XD has mukuro came back?