Reviews for Kitty vs. Pietro (FINISHED!!!!)
EpicRose2000 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Oh my gosh! I just finished reading this wonderful and entertaining masterpiece, and I have to say that I completely fell in love with it as soon as I read the confrontation between kitty and pietro. I've always been a huge fan of Kietro and I liked that you didn't always focus on them in this story because you gave me the chance to enjoy bobby, jubilee, lance, and rogue! Well done :) can't wait for more
Chase Ling Ziao chapter 42 . 1/1/2014
Hello :) It's me again, Chase Ling Ziao. I do believe your Private Messaging feature isn't active so I'll have to ask you here, via a review for your story:

May I have permission to turn this adorably humorous fan fiction into a comic (not soon, though but some day :D).
I'll have it uploaded on my deviantart account with proper citation and the like. I hope for a positive response! \:D/

BTW, you had mad skills writing these love/hate things. It's refreshing and fun at the same time!
Chase Ling Ziao chapter 41 . 1/1/2014
The last scene is just priceless!

-Sorry, I must be spamming your inbox :D
Chase Ling Ziao chapter 40 . 1/1/2014
Wahahahaha! I enjoyed this very much!

You, my friend, have a talent for humor while also managing to keep your followers interested in the story per update. I wonder what it must've felt like when this story was incomplete and everyone would be scrambling and anxiously waiting for the next chapter, hihi.

I applaud you and your skills!
Chase Ling Ziao chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
HAHAHA! OMG just a few chapters in and I'm loving the conversations you're giving Kietro and the rest of her friends! I'm sure you had fun writing these out, haha.

I look forward to the rest of the fic!
Angelic Romance chapter 42 . 5/3/2013
I've read this whole story from beginning to end and must say that this is one of the best, probably number 1, Kietro story I've layed eyes on(including Bobby and Jubilee, Rogue and Lance). everything took it's time to flow into rotation whereas other stories kind of mushes the characters together in a hurry and leave you mentally asking yourself, "How did that happen?" or, "Where did that come from?" It's kind of wierd commenting in the year of 2013, but I still hope there are a few others out there who has read this story recently. Wish I would have read this sooner, but oh well. It was great anyway.
never to be mentioned chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
loved it like toatly
Kigono chapter 42 . 3/21/2005
haha! I love it! Though some of te parts in the story were kind u' corny, I still love it!
Demoneyes 14 chapter 42 . 8/13/2004
AW! So cute! I loved it! I'm gonna read the other one... oh wait... It's 12:25... heheh... I'll read it tomorrow! Your fic was awesome!

D14
Demoneyes 14 chapter 27 . 8/13/2004
I love your story so far! I've been reading it non-stop. It's one of the best kietros I've ever read, and that's saying a lot! Hope you make some more Kietro's for me! Thanx!
HandgunsxVSxPoptarts chapter 23 . 7/29/2004
i like it all very much
firehottie chapter 42 . 2/29/2004
that was a really good story! i'm glad i read it!
~* firehottie *~
bitrona chapter 42 . 1/20/2004
AW! that was soo SWWET :-D im like insanely happy right now, i feel like im on drugs or something. its 2:40 in the morning, and i have finals today and i haven't studied, partially cuz im a procrastinator like that, and mainly cuz i found ure story and i just had to read thru all 42 chapters and man this was an insanely fun kietro to read, and i like bobby/jubilee pairings, and tho lance was kindv ooc, and i felt bad for kurt, the kietro was soo great yay. ok now im off to read ure other story, im so glad uf inished this one, high expectations for crossfire!
l.c chapter 42 . 1/20/2004
I got this story from a friend of my. at first i thought it was really boring but then WOW! it rox! keep it up and wirte more Kietro stories!
l.c chapter 42 . 1/20/2004