Reviews for Firecracker
ladykaru chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
People flamed you over this story? Why would people do that?

I loved this little piece. It was sweet and it had a volatile Blair (how she actually is) and it had smut. And it was a 'sequel' to SaturnineSunshine 'Sweet Fire' which in my view is a wonderful praise to her work.

Don't take it down, it was a good o/s.
DudeImChuckBass chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
This is so good! I love it! Will there be a chapter two? :)
harumscarum1991 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
LOVE THIS! just like i loved SF! D

omg this line: "It just wasn't fun dismissing people with merely a glance without his father watching proudly from the sidelines"

BEST BEST BEST
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Loved it...tehehe
LeftWriter224 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Great! I liked the original names of the children though...Stefan and Elizabeth are a bit too plain for Bass kids.
MrChuck chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I was looking forward to this story. Yeah it is true, reading both stories you can say these are different author. But nevertheless I enjoyed your story.

But there is one thing I am not fond of.. Changing the names of the kids. There was something special about Portia and Dorian. There was a well elaborated reason for the names. Sorry to say - but I think Elizabeth and Stefan are too ordinary for C&B (And they don't want to be ordinary!) :)

Looking forward to more stories from you!
Aliennut chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Well you already know how I feel about this one, but I'll show you the same love again! I loved this the second time around. Wonderful writing! :-D
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I have to say this was really great to read.

The children were adorable. But Blair and Chuck were great like always.

Enjoyed this, a lot.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
LOL at Mark saying Blair's an angel. Not. XD Chuck giving him the once-over was hilarious. Hehe, CB's banter is enjoyable as always. And the kids were adorable. I don't think you should worry about how you interpreted Sweet Fire and used it as something to continue. I mean, you can tell it's a different writer and it did kinda go in a different direction than how I read SF, I still think this works as a continuation and can also stand alone. heh. :)