Reviews for Circus Chimera
Suicide Forest chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY'!
Suicide Forest chapter 2 . 7/11/2015

SAVE HIM! EMBRACE THE SHOTA!1
EMBRACE IT!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
eha1234 chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
This is brilliant. Please update soon. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Little Raven chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
What a touching story! You really are a talented writer. I just finished with that other, longer Len story of yours... I forgot the name, I admit it :D and now this one... I really love both of them! And Len, of course... I'm totally with you, it's just so fun to torture him a little here and there D anyway, I'd love to see you continue this story... or write some more Len fanfics, you're really good at it. :)
See you!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Please continue! This is a really awesome story!
HeteroChromium chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
I love it! Great chapter and I hope that in the next one you can also include Ed and Al! Good job!
Annabeth Zatsune chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
I JUST LISTENED TO THAT SONG! AWESOME!
xXInkstainedHeartXx chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
ABOUT TIME BRO.

Hmm...its not quite as good as the story you wrote a few hours ago...if you know which one I mean...
HAHA JUST KIDDING. Amazing as usual, dahhhhling 3 (imagine little baby simon saying that)
Saharame chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I hope will continue with the story! I almost can't wait for more :)
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Thank you for the update! This story has so much promise!
CanadaMapleLeaf chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Great fic! But I think you got the order of the vocaloids wrong, meiko and kaito were the first Japanese vocaloid.
Annabeth Zatsune chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
YAAAAAY!
I loves this story... I just go 'AAAWWW!' at every chapter, or look for my little plushies to squeeze... This is a cute story, and I long for it to continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I liked APH1168kittens's idea. Could you use that? Please? I hope that you continue the fic. ALLS 96