Reviews for Invasion
theWanted123 chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
Aw, you weren't horrible, you're good. And we're very thankful too. Lol. I love this! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
its ok... more updates...
Guest chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
great chapter and wonderful story, looking forward to more :)
Ashley chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
I thought your writing was great FUCK ALL THE HATERS! I wish you would finish up the next chapter, *sigh* im sad you left it at the best part (tear)
avidreader70 chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
This is pretty good. When do you plan on revealing why they're locked in the dream? And when are Stefan and Caroline going to find them or are yous till even doing that? Update soon because this is an interesting concept.
ZOEYSEES chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Plz upload soon
zozo42 chapter 16 . 4/4/2012
Awww Bamon sex and an actual out loud "I love you" yay
starinthem chapter 16 . 4/3/2012
It wasn't bad. I forget if what happens to them in the dream world really happens to them in real life. Glad she's acknowledging some feelings toward him.
rayybayy55 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Love this story but please please update it! it was getting better and better but now I'm wanting to know what's going to happen next.
QueenSavvy117 chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
continue this
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
Wow. Your fic is so intense! Update soon!
Airangel1992 chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
very good chapter. update soon please. :D
Pepprie chapter 13 . 1/25/2012
Oh nooooo poor Damon! Muahahaha Bonnie's turn to step up to the plate she's been a real pain lately now she gets to worry about him.
Airangel1992 chapter 13 . 1/25/2012
great chapter. please update soon. :D
starinthem chapter 13 . 1/25/2012
I think that Bonnie was way too hard on Damon. He saved her life. Yea she didn't want to become a vampire but there's no guaranteed that she would die with the blood in her system or she could just not feed if she transitioned.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »