Reviews for Epsilon
Anna James McGloffin chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I loved these little nuggets. I'm getting around to reading Growing Up Sister, too so I'm excited.

Oh goodness... UsagixVenus. It never occured to me! I don't have a fave from the lot because they were all poignant and charming . Well done!
zenonaa chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I was only going to read a few. I swear. But then I reached the end and was sad that it was finished. Not finished for now finished, but Complete finished.

I really enjoyed reading these. I love your Venus. I think my favourites are: Young, Command, Soul, Child, Shadow, Goodbye, Power, Drive and Believe. I like them for various reasons (and I like all the others) but why is kind of hard to put into words. My reasons would be way, way longer than the actual sentence itself.

I like how it feels like she belongs. A lot of the time, it's like she's tacked onto stories and there's all this crazy sexual tension and she doesn't really have a personality of her own. Or maybe it's because you write so well? I think it's both. You use such few words to go into her character so deeply. I'm so jealous. ;-;

It makes me sad that the 'real' Venus wasn't like this because you show that she could have been a really interesting character. But on the other hand, I'm happy that you've shown that it's possible to take a badly implemented idea and turn it into something amazing.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is so cute and awesome! *U* Love it! Rock on! Absolutely wonderful! *U* The incorporation of Venus in the boys' lives is amazing! No flaws whatsoever! *U*
Sasami chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
So good, like a delicious meal. Bittersweet at the end that it's over.

Another chapter?
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Aw, Venus and the bunny! Hm...
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wow. Awesome job on this. I really like these drabbles, especially the ones about Venus having feelings for Usagi. That's just so sweet. Nicely done, Meg.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Mikell chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Sad, funny, wrenching, beautiful.

Very, very well done.