Reviews for The Penitent
Gigileexo chapter 37 . 1/14/2019
This is such a unique piece, I've never read anything like it! Your way of writing and the imagery you provoke is breathtaking, I'm in awe of it. Your stories exemplify love of the truest kind and there is nothing better, thank you.
-Gigi xo
sharon Jones chapter 35 . 7/30/2017
This story is just weird and hard to follow
Lady Smith Black Mumbazo chapter 21 . 7/5/2017
ok so was the dark guy also edward? i am confused... was she raped by a bad guy or was edward just being wild...? and she was confused? are both the babies edwards? or one edwards and one the guy from the snow? i feel like i am missing something you have already said?
Lanigra25 chapter 37 . 1/2/2017
This was so different and refreshing to read. Thank you for sharing your talent. I enjoyed this
cbzoo chapter 37 . 9/13/2016
amazing
cbzoo chapter 24 . 9/13/2016
an epic tale
Britmom chapter 37 . 9/4/2015
This has been the most unique story I've ever read; incredibly written and unpredictable, it was just brilliant. Thank you for writing something that will stay with me for a long time, I'm sure. I'm off to find more of your work now.
august raven chapter 37 . 3/13/2015
Wow...excellent poetic storytelling! Thank you
august raven chapter 33 . 3/13/2015
What a wild ride! Sing it Bella!
august raven chapter 25 . 3/11/2015
Delirium and joy
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 37 . 2/27/2015
That was such an intense story... Poetic, mystical, soul-searching... It was as unsettling as it was recomforting... Like a Mother guiding her children through life, teaching them good from evil and nurturing their bodies and minds.
It was a truly captivating journey, which will stay with me for a long time I am sure... Thank you for sharing these beautiful words of wisdom and love with us, they were greatly appreciated.
Bettie Page chapter 37 . 12/16/2014
I would review this 1000 times if I could. This is amazing.
lovelyleah86 chapter 37 . 11/17/2014
Awesome story! Awesome ending! ;) :)
lovelyleah86 chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
Ah yes! Once again beautiful and poetic. :)
lovelyleah86 chapter 23 . 11/17/2014