Reviews for Cinders
Ronnie19 chapter 51 . 5/11
I've read the Cinderbella and this one Cinders and i loved them both! i read them in about 2 days and it was hard to tear away from it. I love the collections to show what happened after and this chapter to show what happened eventually! Great Work and i hope to read more if you write it!
litanolastar chapter 50 . 3/29
Love it1
gi-freakazoid chapter 51 . 11/19/2014
That was quite an ending to such a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I really really like how you have focused on their emotions throughout...
Guest chapter 51 . 7/6/2014
It's been more than a year since you updated! Please add some more scenes, preferably when Bella and Edward are younger, like going on dates and teenage romance stuff! Please? It's been so long! And I love the way you portray these two... please?
samypamy chapter 51 . 12/15/2013
Love love loved your story.. Both of them.. I'm so glad you continued with the story.. you're an excellent writer. Keep up the good work and keep writing.
Oh Elle chapter 51 . 5/29/2013
Once upon a time means more than just a cinderella-twilight ff. Once upon a time we chatted about twilight daily on tmbb thread, fangirled over new pictures and clips and videos, and argued over moments in the books. And even though those times are gone now, they aren't forgotten. We had a fun run, and even though Ive moved on from that part of my life, it was a blast. And I made a great friend out of it. I cant complain.

Thanks for everything. :)

PS- DANIELLE THE NURSE? This made me giggle. So sweet. I expect my future
husbands name to be Masen. But really, that was awesome. :-D
Oh Elle chapter 50 . 5/29/2013
favorite quotes first:

I had grinned to myself as their banter had continued. And I'd known that I would be purchasing plane tickets to Washington within a week.
ps- moving to WA? is this foreshadowing for real life? lol

I snickered. My stepsister was under the impression that my wife constantly needed new lingerie because I literally ripped it off of her. I wondered what Alice would say if she saw the dress.
ps- hehe our fav scene from bd1!

"I want to thank you," he said simply. "For everything you've done for my girl."

"Charlie—"

"She's happy." His eyes, so much like Bella's, were intent on me. "And those kids of yours…" He shook his head in awe. "They're really something. You're a good man, Edward. A good father. A good husband for her. And I'm grateful."
ps- maybe started to get emotional here...and I'm a sucker for an awkwardly sweet charlie conversation

and at this point I'm really freaking hoping for some tanya revenge at the reunion...

And I'd heard that Alice effectively had ended it by macing one of the royals. My best friend definitely had a take-charge personality. And speaking of which…
ps-HAHA OMG lol I can totally picture this. LOL First thought is Alice jumping up and snapping James neck in the first moving except here she'd be less vampiric in nature and more B, DONT MESS WITH MY SISTER

hehe:
"I can't help it my wife is so sexy," Edward replied serenely.

"Ugh. Go." Alice waved him away.

LOL!:
He hesitated. When he went on, I could hear the smile in his voice. "Remember to keep your thumb out of your fist—"

"Dad!"

And:

JESSICA NICE? what? i can see, though, w/o the influence of Lauren. I like her a lot better now.

I CANT DEAL WITH THIS EMOTION RIGHT NOW:

At last he whispered, "This is where my life began."

my favorite wrap up ever sums up everything so well. you are such a good writer i cant wait to read an original novel of yours:

It was surreal to be saying it here, in the place where it all began. So much had changed in the fifteen years since I had hit Edward with my backpack. But so much had stayed the same. Marriage, careers, family… Nothing had shaken us. Everything we had been through together only had brought us closer. Each day, our souls became more firmly entwined. We loved one another beyond reason. Unconditionally. Irrevocably. What we had together now was more than we had ever dreamed possible. Until our dreams had collided.

Here in this very spot. Once upon a time.

Yeah, and the Once upon a time? Gave me chills.
iamsupergirl2 chapter 50 . 5/1/2013
This was such a wonderful story (as was the prequel to this!) and I'm glad that we have such an amazing writer with awesome stories to share. I hate that this story is over but it had to some time. Thanks for sharing!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 49 . 4/29/2013
I love how Edward's so sweet for her when he finds out about her injury. He's so cute!
fandomsgirl48 chapter 51 . 4/26/2013
Amazing! This is the first fanfic I've read where the kids have personalities, and talents. I found myself wishing I will have kids like Bella's!
JinxedBookaholic243 chapter 51 . 4/18/2013
Real cute! Lots of cheese , fluff n smiles! Great ending. Though I wouldnt mind a few more chapters in the kids' POV. ;)
Jinx.
JinxedBookaholic243 chapter 33 . 4/17/2013
I love both your stories even though they are kinda super fluffy. And bella is always pregnant...thats a liitle weird. Actually, your story is a kind of break for me from my usual heavy choices. It has to be good for keeping me reading!.keep it up!:)
RenaJ159 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Thanks for letting me know that you created this story, haha! It WAS a rather random PM, but hey, if it means I
get 51 more awesome chapters of Edward/Bella moments, then I will happily stalk my PM box :) Great chapter as always. I don't usually leave too many reviews, but take comfort that I (and fellow Cinderbella follower-friends I tell) will be reading :)
Miss SheDevil chapter 51 . 3/11/2013
I definitely am happy with this story and how it turned out. I've never loved another story out there as much as I loved this one. The love you portrayed between Edward and Bella was just . . . really, really sweet. Their "soul mates" connection was just cute. In some ways, they were cuter than Stephanie Meyer's Edward/Bella.

I absolutely loved reading this story. I'm sad to see that it has come to an end but I'll never forget it. It's not too often that I come across a story with correct grammar and a good story line, so thank you so much for making reading this fanfic worthwhile! :) I enjoyed every single bit of it and though I wish that you'd write another story (we all do!) and make my (our) day(s), I understand if you have to leave (I don't want to, but I'll try).

Once again,
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to publish such a wonderful story which never failed to bring a smile to my face and if you ever do decide (even if it's considering for just a fraction of a second) to return to the FF world, don't hesitate (at all) to post another story.

We're all waiting to read some more of your wonderful stories :)
Thanks!

(By the way, you should seriously consider becoming a worldwide known author. You writing is fantabulous!)