Reviews for Hunter Potter
Wiccachic2000 chapter 29 . 7/19
hope this continues one day
Juvart24 chapter 29 . 6/28
Good story. If you can get a decent editor to clean it up a bit I'd call it a great story.
Luna Lightblade chapter 19 . 6/3
I don't know why you have her catering to their laws. Seriously, they don't seem to have the power to enforce them, she has the backing of the hunters... Their own statue of secrecy limits their authority, yet they cling to the idea that theirs trumps muggle laws. In all honesty, I can picture her flipping them the bird, and tossing the whole information on a secret magical society to the hunters association. Technically speaking, the magical laws are inhumane. Theirs a reason we don't allow things as brainwashing and forced amnesia. Yet the magical authorities claim their right to wipe the memories of any non magical that stumbles across them. I can understand the sentiment, considering the witch trials and what not. However, by bringing the hunter association into the blend it compromises their reasoning, or rather undermines their authority. Considering, any authority that lacks the power to enforce their regulations effectively has no authority.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your story. It has been interesting.
I LOVE IT, PLZ KEEP WRITING PLZ
Zii Raevyn chapter 26 . 4/7
This rating needs to be changed to M for Mature. If there's sex it's rated M.
Ranmaleopard chapter 29 . 2/16
This is just awesome I can't wait for more!
Reymen chapter 3 . 1/24
Stop writing that she is a genius, evil, good or similar characteristics it does not tell me anything and it make the story boring to read.
Instead make the character act out their character traits. Is she a genius? Does she believe everyone have just as easy and complain about that they are slow? Does she try to help? Are she lazy or hard working?
The best stories you would never have to tell if a character are genius, good, evil or something else. You would understand that trough their actions.
please update your story is AWESOME
Update update please.
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
XxShadowfangxX chapter 29 . 12/9/2014
Love love love the story! It is very interesting and look forward to reading more!
vampires are awesome chapter 29 . 11/5/2014
Please update this story is very intresting and well written I have read the story entirely from the beginning to the end in one sitting and am feeling both impressed and intrigued and am hoping that you will update this story soon. Until next time uodate please.
Dyani91 chapter 29 . 10/31/2014
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
917brat chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
please please please update this again soon.
Nycel chapter 29 . 9/24/2014
this is a great story I really like it. I couldn't put it down until I finished the entire story. I really can't wait for next chapter.