Reviews for Hunter Potter
Ranmaleopard chapter 29 . 2/16
This is just awesome I can't wait for more!
Reymen chapter 3 . 1/24
Stop writing that she is a genius, evil, good or similar characteristics it does not tell me anything and it make the story boring to read.
Instead make the character act out their character traits. Is she a genius? Does she believe everyone have just as easy and complain about that they are slow? Does she try to help? Are she lazy or hard working?
The best stories you would never have to tell if a character are genius, good, evil or something else. You would understand that trough their actions.
please update your story is AWESOME
Update update please.
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
XxShadowfangxX chapter 29 . 12/9/2014
Love love love the story! It is very interesting and look forward to reading more!
vampires are awesome chapter 29 . 11/5/2014
Please update this story is very intresting and well written I have read the story entirely from the beginning to the end in one sitting and am feeling both impressed and intrigued and am hoping that you will update this story soon. Until next time uodate please.
Dyani91 chapter 29 . 10/31/2014
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
917brat chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
please please please update this again soon.
Nycel chapter 29 . 9/24/2014
this is a great story I really like it. I couldn't put it down until I finished the entire story. I really can't wait for next chapter.
shugokage chapter 29 . 9/17/2014
Wow this is a truly fascinating story I can't wait to read more!
Aladdinina Magi chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
Future yaoi with gon and killua?
Kisa chapter 29 . 8/11/2014
I hope this fic gets updated soon! I really wanna know who wins in their fight!
Smileadaykeepmeaway chapter 29 . 8/5/2014
Oh this is sooo good it us utterly brilliant and I would like noting more then to read more of this it is just that good. Oh does Hisoka know about the rule that if he beats Ereine that he can marry or or that she said her future husband has to be able to beat her to marry her...will Hisoka win the fight? Oh man please please please update this again soon because I would just love to read more of this. Also I have a bit of a quick question I hope you don't mind answering you see I was going through all the Harry Potter hunter x hunter stories and I remembered one that was one whenre Harry was a female called Honey...and I think the writer had a pen name that was taki and road or something similar to it do you know if they took it down or if it was deleted because this story along with that one was some of my favorites.
Opinr chapter 29 . 8/2/2014
A good story so far I look forward to more.