Reviews for Hunter Potter
917brat chapter 3 . 22h ago
this is so good but I got a random thought while reading this and I have to ask you. What do you think you happen if a part veela (or whoel veela) Harry Potter was put in the Hunter exam?
Smileadaykeepmeaway chapter 1 . 22h ago
wow I would so love to read more of this, I think I have a new favorite story.
pinkforink chapter 30 . 4/22
update plz
Alex2909 chapter 29 . 3/28
absolutely love this story. eirenes abilities are awesome. a nice blend of both universes. cant wait for the fight
917brat chapter 29 . 3/14
please please update this again soon. OH and signed the Sopa hopefully it works again.
loretta537 chapter 30 . 3/14
A story update would be nice to have, along with the full link to stop sopa.
Haruka-Lin-sama chapter 29 . 3/14
oh, I can't wait for the next chapter. I find myself in love with the idea of Eirene/Hisoka pairing, they are so cute together. Who will win or will it be a tie? And will Hisoka stay for a while in Hogwarts and get to know more about Eirene? Will he be there for her for her next heat? Will there be a relationship between the two.
Captain XZero chapter 30 . 3/14
Would like to point out a hole in everyone's logic of their understanding of this SOPA thing. It is not only a violation of basic constitutional rights but only AMERICA is in on this thing. They cannot shut down international sites or anything they can only stop AMERICAN IP adresses from accessing them. If they actually do anything at all it will only affect the states. For people like me this is no problem due to most of what I view being from out of the country. Plus, FANFICTION technically does not fall under this. Most fanfiction sites are licensed to post this shit. So therefore, unless the UN is willing to shut down over 90% of the internet, nothing will ever happen. Thank you.
Otaku-ka-ren chapter 29 . 3/9
Plz update I wanna read about their fight
GreenDrkness chapter 29 . 2/22
Man I want to read that next chapter
So seeing as she kicks ass will Eirene actually find someone in the wizarding world that will beat her or will it be a Hunter maybe even Hisoka
Keep on the writes
OSR fanatic chapter 29 . 1/28
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Crais117 chapter 29 . 1/19
SO AWESOME DO SOME MORE!
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 29 . 1/18
well, what to say about this.. certainly not a masterpiece of literature by any stretch.. but it was entertaining enough for me to read up to this point.. i'm pretty flexible when it comes to fics i find interesting enough. otherwise i would 't have read this very far.

well.. here is few reviews in any case.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 28 . 1/18
well, that's fucked up
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 13 . 1/18
gotta admit taht i wasn't interested in the post- chi,era politics and all that stuff.. you make it relatively interesting by skipping lot of talking and posturing.