Reviews for The Perfect Unplanned
meruhime chapter 26 . 3/5
I was curious what happened with Stefan in this story. Did he ever show up w Klaus' family and how did he react to Delena and Klaroline?
meruhime chapter 8 . 3/4
I am reading this story and I wonder if Julie Plec reads Vampire Diaries fanfiction because they totally ripped off your fanfiction idea of Klaus trying to build a kingdom for his family and used it as the premise for the Originals.
Sarahd1986 chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
Holy shit man I love the way you write.
saraaaa chapter 26 . 7/22/2016
beautiful story
Guest chapter 25 . 2/4/2016
写得也太好了。
Kcbc chapter 26 . 2/4/2016
Amazing
Guest chapter 26 . 9/11/2015
OMG! Best fic ever I love how I was constantly on my toes. I was jumping and screaming for like 10mins when Klaus told Caroline he loved her and then I was crying when he lied to her in that letter. I'm so sad it's over because it was freaking fantastic!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 26 . 7/5/2015
Oh my freaking gosh I'll so kill him myself if he even dares let her go.

That was brilliantly written! Nice twists and I truly love your story! :) Gosh it made my heart stop beating for a few seconds.
Justana97 chapter 26 . 5/27/2015
:'( I love your story. God, i crying right now. Beautiful!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
Great story :) Loved it !
BlondMikaelson chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
I love, love, love and once again love your fanfiction! I read it several times! _ 3 But I'd like to see more Klaroline in the epilogue!
reader08 chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
Loved this fic! I read the whole thing in about two day. On of my favorite klaroline stories I've ever read
allmylovesallmysecrets chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
Sooo I found this fic like forever ago and never got around to reading it. But just recently I sat down and decided to give it a go and I loved it! I mean this was still so early in their relationship and she saw him as this enemy but then he kidnapped her and you just got right into the plot and there was no filler stuff and everything was so interesting and fun and I loved the jealousy and the plans and the wolves and NYC was suchhh a good spot for all of this to happen. This was probably written before the whole New Orleans thing but I still preferred this over anything else. The writing was awesome and Klaus was so in character with him wanting to stay away and having his evil sides but still caring for her so much. And I loved that it wasn't over kill with smut. I mean I like it, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it's just chapters and chapters of it and people forget about the story. Sooo anyway haha I loved this story and will be reading it over in the future. Thankkss! (:
cassy chapter 26 . 5/31/2014
Great story!
You are an excellent writer
always smirking chapter 18 . 4/15/2014