Reviews for The Perfect Unplanned
angelic-bitch chapter 26 . 8/4
I enjoyed this story :)
KlaroAJPunk chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
Read the entire story and omg sooooooooooo good i went through so many emotions. Such a good story I love the angst
VHarlow chapter 26 . 11/6/2018
Yes! I’ve read this story twice now, once a few years ago and then again just now and it was still just as amazing! I loved it! Thank you for sharing this story!
Theklarolinediaries chapter 12 . 8/10/2018
OMG OMG OML OML THIS WAS SOO GOOD! I can't believe this is the first time I've read this fic and it's 2018. THE FEELS! Their fight and then the sex OMG I SO NEEDED IT AND YOU DELIVERED! I swear I love you for this.
Theklarolinediaries chapter 8 . 8/10/2018
God I loved this chapter so much. Idc if he seems OOC, i loved it either way. Can't wait to read more. I'm like binging this fic
SilviaKC chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
Amazing story! 3
Emily81802 chapter 26 . 12/8/2017
Good story! Liked it!
Raksha chapter 4 . 9/1/2017
This story is amazing! I love it. Please update soon and complete it. I am still reading it and glad that I have many more chapters to go.
meruhime chapter 26 . 3/5/2017
I was curious what happened with Stefan in this story. Did he ever show up w Klaus' family and how did he react to Delena and Klaroline?
meruhime chapter 8 . 3/4/2017
I am reading this story and I wonder if Julie Plec reads Vampire Diaries fanfiction because they totally ripped off your fanfiction idea of Klaus trying to build a kingdom for his family and used it as the premise for the Originals.
Sarahd1986 chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
Holy shit man I love the way you write.
saraaaa chapter 26 . 7/22/2016
beautiful story
Guest chapter 25 . 2/4/2016
写得也太好了。
Kcbc chapter 26 . 2/4/2016
Amazing
Guest chapter 26 . 9/11/2015
OMG! Best fic ever I love how I was constantly on my toes. I was jumping and screaming for like 10mins when Klaus told Caroline he loved her and then I was crying when he lied to her in that letter. I'm so sad it's over because it was freaking fantastic!