Reviews for Most Woodwise and Malapert
peetabeth chapter 1 . 2/10
I love this! I've always thought there was a spark between Jill and Tirian, and you capture it so well, while keeping to the language of the book in such an excellent way. Well done!
Pernese at Heart chapter 1 . 1/3
Very good. Your story could be inserted into the book, and I would not be able to tell the difference in writers. You should write another, but a little more graphic, as this one was subtle (It was hard to tell where the actual sex began, and where it ended), and I liked it that way, but sometimes, subtlety is unnecessary
Boom chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Can't review using my regular account - it's watched by my aunt so I can't get away with anything. Love this!
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
ZOMG. This is so, so beautiful and poetic and woodsy and it was /exactly what I wanted to read today/ so thaaaaank youuuuuu. I HAVE SO MANY TRAGIC DOOMED LOVERS FEELINGS ABOUT THEM AND I SHIP THEM SO HARD THANKS TO YOU. I know I've read this before but I obviously didn't appreciate it properly, or maybe your writing just needs multiple readings for full appreciation! because I was blown away by the beauty.

You've got Tirian's slightly elevated voice down PAT, which infuses the whole thing with the beautiful courtly knight air that has always been one of my favorite things about Narnia, and I love how naive and flustered Jill is, while at the same time unashamed of what she wants, and Tirian is just so TIRIIAAAAAN. Did I say that already? Ah well.

ALSO THE ENDING BREAKS MY HEART FOREVER.

When her weeping had subsided and she lay wearily against him, Jill spoke at last. "So we must go back to being nothing more than comrades, and I will never have the chance to – love you – "

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Imma go read the happy bits of Battles now and ignore the sad bits kthxbai. :-(
janeeyre54 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Terrific. If only Jack weren't such an uptight twit, we might have had more of this!
Moonlight Willows chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow I love this. Currently writting a story called Dust In The Wind about Jill and Tirian's daughter. i love this couple there needs to more about them. More I say more. Great job and nice writing. It's going right into my favorites and you as my favorite authors.
DaydreamTonight chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Heh, definitely hawt and sweet... yet, it was more than that. It was lovely and poignant! I will admit that I feel a bit embarrassed about reading a Narnia fic like this (terribly sorry Jack!), but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. It was tasteful. Plus, Tirian/Jill intrigues me and that desperation in the last days of Narnia makes it even better! :)
Orange Colored Sky chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Such a magnificent one shot! You're writing is wonderful! There is definitely not enough Jill/Tirian fics in the world. It's the only pairing that actually makes any sense since Jill is supposed to be 16 in The Last Battle.
rthstewart chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Whoa. You don't often find well written M in Narnia fic. This is lovely and evocative and sensual without being explicit - written by and adult for an adult reader. You word choice is exceptional and this was very carefully crafted to give just enough. They are wonderful together here.
curtney chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Gorgeous! Please write more about this couple. )