Reviews for First Kiss
KAWAII!**
Yolanda chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
That is the best fanfic ever please may you cotinue on writing
Lovemore chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
good job 。 im rating it 5 Stars
DeeAnastasia chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Wonderful! I really love the parts with Shino, you hit the nail on the head with his personality! Keep it up -
Random Chick chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hello! I like Shino's role in this and all your coupling! So they're thirteen with Sai there? I like! Few people appreciate SaiIno and I love them! If for some reason that is not available, KibaIno comes into play but I prefer SaiIno. ShikaTema, and NejiTen was awesome too. Have you ever considered GaaMatsu? I love that couple! For me, if Shino was to have a girl friend, it'd be Fu, jinchuriki of the Nanabi, a rhinocerus beetle named Chomei from Taki. Since Shino's kikaichu are beetles (I'm rather sure of it), and since Fu contains a beetle, she can relate to him better without being scared of his bugs. I love those two! ShinoFu!
Naruto greatest fan chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
make a squeal
MC-GAR-IL chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
i was about to rant on you for ending ch1 like that of course that was before i saw there was a ch2... yeah... i definitely felt stupid right then

but i have to say this was completly kawaii and fluffy and i love it so much (which is weird because i love angst)

I'm definitely adding you and this story to my favorites i love all of your stories
Brennason chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Definitely sequel worthy! That story was so cute 3
Chewie Cookies chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Wow, that was freaking cute! I really liked it! But why, of all people, was Kabuto there?

Either way, it was a fun read! Later!
Hinanaru for eva chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
CUTE!
YouCanCallMe MrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
By far my favorite Naruto/Hinata story I've ever read. I love the idea of Sakura starting such a naughty game to get her Sauske. Amazing )

Please please please write a sequel! And have you thought about adding some additional chapters and covering everyone else in their 7 minutes in heaven. I love all of the pairings that you've chosen and would love to see how some of them would react in there...especially Shika _

Either way, just keep writing...and soon!
MoniqueMichelle13 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
OMG! I seriously was sitting and squealing trough the whole story! I love you for writing this
RisingMist chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Awww...It was cute, despite the little errors in writing.

Thanks for sharing.
RisingMist chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
LOL! Nice little thing you've got going there. You had me laughing when "Gaara was being a wallflower next to Kabuto," considering how evil that dude turned out to be. :) You have a little error towards the end. Naruto deserved to be shown affection, not affectionate.

Thanks for sharing.
FanGirl77 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Oh my goodness..

As I read this, I felt like I was Hinata. I had butterflies in my stomach the entire time.

This is excellent; it is definitely one of my favorite fanfictions of all time.