Reviews for 12 Years of Christmases
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
dawwwww. for some reason, i imagine chez delacour to be in colors of pale mint, silver, and pale gold...XD

although...isnt gabrielle already victoire's aunt?
roni2010 chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
another great one! happy that lucy find herself,even she had to be away from her family! still lovin' these 12 years of christmas!
Alohaemora chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Beautiful, yet heartbreaking.
Dimcairien chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
Don't worry about not posting on time. Christmas is always busy, especially when extended family is around.

Poor Lucy. I hope she's all right. Also, people sure can act like idiots when they're in love. Roxy sure seems to be an example of that.

Please finish soon and have a Happy New Year.
Alohaemora chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
I love this one :) molly is such an amazing grandmother... and jason seems like a sweetheart. Well done!
Dimcairien chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Poor Molly. I hope her family problems get sorted out, but at least she has her grandma to turn to.
Dimcairien chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
Rose certainly got her stubbornness from her father.

Also, I love it that you paired Rose and Scorpius together.
Dimcairien chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Cute chapter. I like the Lily/Lorcan pairing.

Considering the fact of Lily driving, it is possible to get a permit at 15 and a half in certain places.

Anyway, yet another great chapter. I'm looking forward to what you do with Rose.
Bumblekat chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Great story! Scorose, please, and update quick!
Alohaemora chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Lovely :) Just stunning, every single one. Cant

wait for more!
Sunshine72 chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Nat should have just gone with James. Though I can understand why she didn't.
Dimcairien chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
James truly is a loyal friend. And you're right, not every Christmas is perfect. I'm really looking forward to what you have for Lily.
Dimcairien chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Great job. I've never thought of Rose as being much of a prankster, but I guess she has it in her.
hazelgracegus chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
ok, I'm 'someone', and the only reason i was anonymous is because i had to leave and didn't have time to sign in (my computer is really slow).

No, i don't expect to receive an answer by saying this (though it would be nice), but i just wanted to clear this up. And i really do love your writing.
someone chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
aww... that was sweet...

who was rose planning on kissing?