Reviews for Don't Be
Elwaith chapter 21 . 6/12
So what would be the entity worse than Toby that could come in? The Doctor mentions it, but says Buffy doesn't want to know
Independent Dude chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
Haha! Nice perspective twist on the Doctor. "He kidnaps young girls, and changes them."
Independent Dude chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
I loved the book part. It was very reminiscent of the Hitchhikers' Guide.
titan616 chapter 28 . 8/18/2015
Great fic, it was cool seeing Omega again, and I like the whole bit where The First and the Beast are the same villain, it makes a lot of sense in a cool expanded fandom mythology sort of way. The idea of it getting it's hands on the Doctor, nasty thought, everyone would be doomed.
Kaioo chapter 14 . 7/6/2015
Is it fine them talking about all of this in the cell?

What's to say that the Watchers don't have sound/recordings of the room?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
"Just think about this, Omega," the Doctor pleaded. "You know what you're unleashing on the universe."

"And is that any better than what the universe already has?" Omega spat at him. "A murderer? A Destroyer of Worlds?"

- I think you mean "And is that any worse than..." Is Toby worse than the Doctor, would be the retort, when the Doctor has destroyed Gallifrey, etc. etc.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
He held her by the wrists, and Buffy struggled against him, trying to get out of his hold. She kicked out at him, but he dodged her expertly. His skin was cool. She could feel two pulses in the veins beneath his wrist.

If the Doctor is HOLDING her by the wrist, that means HIS fingers are wrapped around HER wrist. She couldn't have felt his pulse in his wrist - she's not touching them with her fingertips. And you can't really feel it holding your wrist against any other part of an arm. So she wasn't feeling it by some chance of his hold.
timunderwood9 chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
And Buffy had made a really stupid decision, but so it goes.

Also another comment, I loved the sort of fight in the first chapter, and the way that with the Doctor things always end up working out right so that he survives (though not necessarily the people around him).

There is of course though a lot more than any sort of high quality sensing abilities going on, I think its fairly clear the Tardis is able to tell whether an adventure will work out or not before it takes the Doctor there so that only trips where the Doctor and companions survive are generally allowed. With a partial exception for cases where there are weird time things going on.
timunderwood9 chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
The Doctor is famous for kidnapping young girls, and when they return (if they return) they are altered. So much awesome fun in this (note I've probably read more Buffy stuff than Doctor Who stuff, but I'm here in a very Doctor mood, after watching through the marathon before the new season started).

I love the way this is being done. Fun, fun, fun.
timunderwood9 chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Okay this is pretty awesome. Emotionally serious and all, but the way you blend the two settings has its own chunk of fun silliness. The line about Torchwood, and the way the Doctor is seen as the bad guy here is so much fun.
geeklady chapter 28 . 6/25/2014
Okay, this is my second read through, and it's still amazing. Everything about it, the writing, the story. I am up to date in all your stories and am re-reading them. I just have one question, and I can't remember if you have already implied it or have out and out said it but I am dying to know, did the Doctor (in this time line, or the other 'Elizabeth;' time line) love her back?
Reldresal chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Remorse? What did he do that he needed to feel remorse about?
EagleJarl chapter 25 . 3/8/2014
Oy, did you just turn the Doctor human?!

Also, you're saying "makeshift stage" too much. We get it. It's makeshift. After a while you can just call it the "stage" and we'll be fine, especially since it keeps changing to be made of different piled up stuff - which is a great touch, by the way.
EagleJarl chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
Aaaand, we lost it. That was going so well, too. It would have been a satisfying ending, too, for Omega to become the sacrificial hero. Oh well.
EagleJarl chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
peaked :: peeked

I'm assuming it was the "I forgive you" line. I got nuthin' for the three interpretations.