Reviews for Balls, Books and Bullets
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Oh my goodness! I can't even... I don't even...THIS is perfection. The best tag to any episode I have ever read. All of the flashbacks to what and who Bobby has been for them over the years had me in tears. *sobs* So wonderfully in character and THANK YOU for stating that Sam was hoping he was having a Hell hallucination, that is totally what I thought as well! Such a heartbreaking episode, this is equally heartwarming and heartbreaking. It's a enigma, it's a masterpiece. I really enjoyed the Sam/Bobby bonding almost as much as the Dean/ Bobby bonding. You really give to credit to a character who has always been there for the boys! LOVED every single bit of it. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us! :D

Bobby rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Just…step away from the life for a few days. If hunting's your true calling, there'll still be plenty of things to shoot at when you get back."- So sad and true and SO in character, I adored this little snippet into Dean going to Bobby for advice and just to get away from Wall and Wall Jr.

"Don't. Just…don't." Bobby pushed himself up. "Dean and me, we hate this addiction, hate what it does to you, what it makes you do – but we could never hate the addict."- Guh...I REALLY wanted to see some sort of aftermath after Sam chugged all that blood up under the influence of Famine, you did a WONDERFUL job displaying how Sam and Bobby and Dean felt about the whole thing. Bravo.

"One?" Bobby snorted. "You need to check your balance sheet. You…" His comeback trailed off when he turned around to face Dean. He moved quickly back to his patient's side, placing his hand on his forehead. "Dean? What's going on in there?"- Okay, I'm gushing now, but this was a lovely little tale to a hunt we never did see. So very in character and GOD so sad(if you think that the worst might actually happen to Bobby) I can't even explain the tidal wave of emotions this brought forth. Lovely, just lovely. And to end with Sam getting Dean licorice and the cute little banter that is cut into by the doctor...makes the finale that much more poignant. That is all I have,NEVER doubt your ability to write AMAZING stories!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wonderfull job! I loved all flashback the both boys,Im very angsty for Bobby and I hope what no losing him ;_;

Really,a great one chapter! Congratulations and Very Cristhmas and New Year for you!

From Argentina

Nanci :)
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Fabulous tag to a brilliant yet heartbreaking episode. I didn't think they would really kill Bobby;-( I loved seeing Bobby through the boys' eyes in this story and all the things that he had been and done for them. And I must say I am so glad that you're still in this fandom - some other writers have been whinging and saying all sorts of nasty things about SPN lately which upsets me, so I am so glad that you're still here and writing for us because I always love your stories;-D
scootersmom chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
What a great story! I liked the way the boys were remembering all the times that Bobby was there for them as they were growing up. That's got to be what they were thinking about as they waited to hear about Bobby. I sure hope he somehow survives and shows up in January. The boys need someone to go to once in a while!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Another fine example of your solid skills, Sculls-very nice tribute to Bobby, and I think you completely captured his voice. Lucifer's, too! As a bi-bro fan, I appreciated the evenness with which you presented Sam and Dean. Especially nice "moments" in this fic included "Wall Junior," "You suck at pep talks" and "This is my day job. I fix cars for fun." Oh, and the recital of what Bobby'd do to (and for) the boys "sometimes all in the same visit." Very, very nice.

Happy holidays to you! Here's hoping we have many future happy episodes complete with resident Old Coot!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I love this! It's a great look at just how much of an impact Bobby has had on the boys' lives.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
That's so beautiful! *_*

I mean, the episode was so heart breaking! I wish we had a little bit more of Sam, you know? But all in all, it was great and I'm desperate to know if Bobby will make it.

Regardless, I love this story! ) It's awesome, really

Kisses

Rosetta
Celodie chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Thank you for this! It's awesome.
Samantha V chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Really nice! I love your take on what was going on in their heads.

When Sam was rubbing his hand in the show, I thought that he was seeing Lucifer and like the idea that he was thinking that the situation was some sort of Hell induced hallucination. Thank-you for posting and Happy Holidays!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Great story. I just love Bobby. The writer better get it right or I will be so mad. Weather Bobby lives or not. Dick better watch his butt because Dean and Sam will hand it to him on a silver platter. Please keep up the get work.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2