Reviews for A Reading from the Book of Rin
TheLegendaryHotPotato chapter 1 . 2/16
That was awesome!
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is cute! I'm sure Rin had a lot of creative interpretations as a child. This such a sweet little family moment that seems so in character too. Really makes me wish that we got to see more of Shiro, especially when the twins were young.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh gods that ENDING. HA! Only you Rin, only you could think of that. And now the book of Genesis is going to be rewritten. Well, in Fujimoto Shiro's monastery anyway.

"I know!" Rin stood in his chair excitedly, ignoring his protesting brother. "God said to Noah to build an Ark, saying He'd destroy the world by letting it rain ten thousand days and flooding everybody out. To which Noah said, 'Just let it rain for forty days and forty nights and wait for the sewers to back up. You'll save water that way!'"

Oh gods...XD
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Well, Fujimoto never seemed to be a very conventional priest.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I'd love to see how would the parish react to this version of the Book of Genesis.
Good story.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Well dang if god doesn't approve, I DO!
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
-falls down laughing- I LOVE THIS! -giggles- So Rin...and I love how Shiro reacts. Re-write the sermon. -still laughing- Go Rin!

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
9Demon9Girl9 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh I wish church was that awesome... It would make being forced to go sooooo much better. :D
NinjaStar777 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
HaHaHaHa

This is so cute and funny! And so true to character. The creators should totally animate this fic.

Good job! :)
Who really cares about my name chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Having grown up Catholic myself, I can testify that this does happen. EVERY Sunday-school class. And it's always adorably hilarious- thus, perfect for chibi-Rin.
adoxerella chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Awww! I can see the Cosby influence in this fic, and it is awesome. This is very cute. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Shayna-18 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Hahahaha this one also made me laugh and i shouildn't be laughing seeing as its almost 4:00am and everyone is still asleep!

Man, you seem to have a sense of humor!

can't wait to see more of these!
RisingSm0ke chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Awww! That's so cute XD lol little kids can be the best sometimes...
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh my god this is funny! That last part is my favorite! Haha Shiro is awesome! Rin does have a brain! This is just too cute! Great job!
Bakage chapter 1 . 1/4/2012