Reviews for A Reading from the Book of Rin
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/17
Heeheehee. Good job.
Hermina05 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
This is sooooo good. Just so good.
Thanks for lifting up my mood with this little one shot
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Oh, the thing's kids say... XD

Thanks so much for writing! I look forward to reading more of what you've written. :)
zeichnerinaga chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
lol, where can i buy this book? if i had a priest like that, i might have gone to church more ofter :D
paracuties chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I love this! So hilariously cute! :D
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
*pffffffffffffffffffffffffft*

(is laughing too hard to type... almost)
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
HAHAHAHA
DancingShadow82 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
That is so awesome :D
aphidiot chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That was awesome!
secondstardust chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is cute! I'm sure Rin had a lot of creative interpretations as a child. This such a sweet little family moment that seems so in character too. Really makes me wish that we got to see more of Shiro, especially when the twins were young.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh gods that ENDING. HA! Only you Rin, only you could think of that. And now the book of Genesis is going to be rewritten. Well, in Fujimoto Shiro's monastery anyway.

"I know!" Rin stood in his chair excitedly, ignoring his protesting brother. "God said to Noah to build an Ark, saying He'd destroy the world by letting it rain ten thousand days and flooding everybody out. To which Noah said, 'Just let it rain for forty days and forty nights and wait for the sewers to back up. You'll save water that way!'"

Oh gods...XD
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Well, Fujimoto never seemed to be a very conventional priest.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I'd love to see how would the parish react to this version of the Book of Genesis.
Good story.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Well dang if god doesn't approve, I DO!
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
-falls down laughing- I LOVE THIS! -giggles- So Rin...and I love how Shiro reacts. Re-write the sermon. -still laughing- Go Rin!

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!