Reviews for Dudley Dursley and the New Normal
Eques Pirate chapter 32 . 3/20
Very interesting illustration of the post-war wizarding world and of Dudley. I loved your use of Millicent and Theo. I think your depiction of Harry and Dudley's relationship was spot on.
Bob Schlobohm chapter 32 . 1/8
I know you wrote this four years ago but it's new to me. Loved everything about it and think you show some real storytelling talent. Thank you. Whoever would have thought I'd need tissues for a story about Dudley! Yours,Bob.
Peggie chapter 32 . 11/23/2014
Thank you for such an original story and all the pleasure I received from reading it.
Just the Facts 007 chapter 32 . 7/10/2014
What a wonderful story! I've read a LOT of Potter fanfic and have to say it is in the top 10%. Well written and highly entertaining.
Anula93 chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
Really nice story, I have never seen a good story about Dudley before and this one was really good. It touches many different topics from social problems to recovering after war and does it in a interesting way. This time we see it from side of a person who is just a side-character as Millicenta and Nott said it.
It is very interesting and refreshing, thank you for such a story.
And it has happy end which is also nice. It is good to see that this poor and boring person, Dudley Dursley has such a great family after all.
zuphie chapter 32 . 4/30/2014
This is one of the best Dudley fics I've read. The only other I can think of that is even comparable was but a chapter in length. So many people keep Dudley fics short or super cheesy- often both, and you have done a wonderful job of keeping to neither norm in providing something completely unique.
Thanks for the story. :)
jfcwtfusernames chapter 32 . 3/5/2014
Very very good.
Mari83 chapter 32 . 2/16/2014
Thanks for this unusual story! I think what I liked most is how you stayed in character for Dudley AND combined that with the important after war themes. Great original characters too.
Mari83 chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
Wow, intense!
Mari83 chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
Love the moment where everybody realizes Remus needn't have worried, while being oblivious that the same applies for Dudley.
Mari83 chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
Ha, Audrey! And Dudley makes such a interesting outside observer.
Mari83 chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Love Audrey and the little girl!
Mari83 chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Love the idea of this story! And Audrey... hm. Percy?
Guest chapter 28 . 1/6/2014