Reviews for Dudley Dursley and the New Normal
jfcwtfusernames chapter 32 . 3/5
Very very good.
Mari83 chapter 32 . 2/16
Thanks for this unusual story! I think what I liked most is how you stayed in character for Dudley AND combined that with the important after war themes. Great original characters too.
Mari83 chapter 18 . 2/15
Wow, intense!
Mari83 chapter 17 . 2/15
Love the moment where everybody realizes Remus needn't have worried, while being oblivious that the same applies for Dudley.
Mari83 chapter 16 . 2/15
Ha, Audrey! And Dudley makes such a interesting outside observer.
Mari83 chapter 13 . 2/15
Love Audrey and the little girl!
Mari83 chapter 11 . 2/15
Love the idea of this story! And Audrey... hm. Percy?
excellent story!
great story!
very very nice! like the twist of the transformation tracker!
what a great story! absolutely lovely!
AmeStrom chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I thought this was a very good story. It was diffidently unique though there was some parts that were pretty dark and gory. I liked how you put short articles from the daily prophet at the end of the chapters.
There were parts that I think you could have explained better like the huge werewolf battle and I wish that you had added more straight after chapter 31. But over all I thought your writing was good and a good story. Thanks for posting.
Smozzick chapter 31 . 7/11/2013
Continuing on from my chapter 32 review since I forgot to add this:

Your characterisation of your OCs and of Percy Weasley was wonderful. Watching Percy gain a purpose, a good one, was very fulfilling.
Smozzick chapter 32 . 7/11/2013
Best werewolf fic I've ever read and probably the best Dudley-centric fic too.

I'm readlly glad that you gave Dudley his happy ending as well although you handled his near death really well and in a way that made you actually care about he, Millicent and Theo and th eoutcome of their situation.
Phoenix Flight chapter 32 . 6/10/2013
An excellent tale, well told. I thought you did a good job of providing a realistic journey for Dudley to choose to step up instead of passively fading away. I like that you ended with hope and that you didn't brush away the aftershocks of the war and the cultural divides as if everything would go back to just fine after Voldemort was dead. All in all, thank you for writing!