Reviews for One Step Past
DwaejiTokki chapter 1 . 4/7
Loved this. Thanks for writing. :)
servant123 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I enjoyed this. I found it well written and interesting. Thanks for sharing!
Unimportant12 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
That ending was REALLY dramaticawesome though!
fariedragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Wow that is so beautifully written.
Vow of Serenity chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Wow...that was really well written...I cant decided if I liked how it ended or if there should have more. Definitely adding to my favorites.
Veilwuarrah chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Nicely done. I could've seen this happening in the series.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Great story! Poor Merlin! Arthur can be such a selfish asshole...that's that pendragon trait lol.
Julius Night chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Really awesome fic, great great job!
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
really really good.
i liked the gwaine and leon element as well as merlin screaming at arthur. there's not enough of either of them in the world
thanks for writing!
Yuki
Arlaikeeno chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Good grief, just how hard is it to understand that Merlin is a subordinate? Friend or not, his behavior in your fic was way out of line. Arthur was right to take him down for the stupidity of his tactless and thoughtless behavior. Merlin is supposed to have brains. That means he can create circumstances to say what he wants to say in a way and manner that would be accepted by Arthur. Your Merlin is a bull in a china shop.
Ecri chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was beautifully written. I love the emotion of it and I love Gwaine and Leon. Their understanding of Merlin and Arthur was perfect. Great job.
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
The ending doesn't seem complete. Is there another chapter or follow up story? :)
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wow. REALLY, REALLY good :) Loved reading it. Poor Merlin. They all need hugs.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
THAT WAS FANTASTIC! I wanted to cry. I found out the writer for this episode was new and he obviously had no idea what he was doing. This helps so much with the gross out of character-ness of Arthur and Merlin. I loved it.
SmileyMiley chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awww! That was great! This may sound weird but I love when Arthur always pushes things to far and makes a mistake! Poor Merlin needs a freakin break! Good job :)